Utah State - Currently losing 55-0 to Alabama
New Mexico - up 28-0 over main right now
SJSU - Beat Portland State 21-17
Air Force - 48-17 over Northern Iowa
Notre Dame - currently up 10-7 over #2 Ohio State
SDSU - lost to Arizona 38-20
FSU - Beat Cal Poly 35-7
Hawaii - Lost at home to Vandy 63-10
Northern Nevada Community College - beat NMSU 23-12 NMSU lost 38-0 to Minn. Also beat Texas State 38-14

If we go into the game undefeated, it will be closer than 40+ points, but I agree it isn't a winnable game unless touchdown Jesus plays for us!

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
All I know is that the UNLV endowment is significantly bigger than that of Elon, and they are not related to Elon Musk. Maybe UNLV should change our name to Elon Musk University and become the muskrats? How much could he pay for an NIL!!!!

Too bad Notre Dame lost to Ohio St. I was hoping UNLV would be first team to beat them this year. Oh well we will have to settle for being the second team to beat them this year.

I was hoping Notre Dame would be top 3 when they played UNLV. I know it make no difference regarding the final outcome, but it would have been nice!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Someone going to the ND game should make a nice big bright sign that says, "Thanks for the check!" Same as it was at Ohio St. and Michigan.

• Haha
All I know is that the UNLV endowment is significantly bigger than that of Elon, and they are not related to Elon Musk. Maybe UNLV should change our name to Elon Musk University and become the muskrats? How much could he pay for an NIL!!!!
He’s the biggest fraud out there. Rocket ship to the moon.

I think someone already did a Thank you for the check sign when we played “or scrimmaged” Iowa State at Allegiant last year. I think it was the Tennis and Soccer teams thanking ISU for the Otz check. Saved the program.

Heading into the 4th, down by 6 … with the ball near midfield.

All things considered with that first half, you take this position right now. Got a chance later in the game … some big plays needed but they have a shot.

I saw it. Couldn't see my own team but saw that game. Both FSU and OSU are legit teams.

I looked at the changes on the ESPN Matchup predictor, and they had a fairly large change in a bunch of the games. The following is the current percentages:

North Texas 36.8% UNLV 63.2%
Utah State 47.9% UNLV 52.1%
New Mexico 32.2% UNLV 67.8%
San Jose 55.7% UNLV 44.3%
Air Force 77.2% UNLV 22.8%
Notre Dame 96.3% UNLV 3.7%
SDSU 61.7% UNLV 38.8%
FSU 68.4% UNLV 31.6%
Hawaii 25.9% UNLV 74.1%
unr 36.9% UNLC 63.1%

Based on the above predictor UNLV would finish 6-6. UNLV has a really good change of being 4-1 after the first 5 games. UNLV also has a good chance to beat SJSU and SDSU.

If we can clean up the Penalties? I can still see us going 8-4 this season!

Idaho St.W
CalL
N TexasW
Utah StW
New MexicoW
San Jose StW
Air ForceL
NDL
STDSUW
FresnoL
HawaiiW
RENOW
After this week, Hawaii, Reno and UNM look to be games that we should easily be favored in.

Utah State may be the next easiest game. Though on the road. Hopefully should not matter.

North Texas has looked pretty solid, so no gimme there. Curious what the spread will be.

SDSU looks winnable, but we will likely be dogs.

Fresno will be tough for sure.

San Jose played Auburn to a low scoring 1 score game on the road. So they look better.

So bottom line 4 more potential wins that I feel somewhat confident in.

I will call North Texas and San Jose toss up games for now. Though I feel decent about them.

SDSU probably the next most winnable.

We tend to play Fresno tough, but they look solid.

AFA almost looks Like an automatic L right now.

And then Notre Dame.

I think it is looking like anywhere from 5-7 to 8-4 to me

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
North Texas has looked pretty solid, so no gimme there. Curious what the spread will be.
Circa opened with North Texas as 1 pt favorites.

UNT should have the best O Line we’ve faced so far this year. If we can slow down their running game and continue getting good pressure to the QB, we should have a good shot.

Obviously our offense needs to click much better than we did yesterday, but UNT’s weakness should be on the defensive side.

Should be a competitive and entertaining game.

Utah State is a really bad team along the line of Hawaii. Utah St struggled to beat Uconn, outscored 55-0 by Alabama and totally destroyed by Weber State. Weber State is in the same conference as Idaho State and handled Utah State like they were a top 25 team. Weber State was a middle of the pack 6-5 team in the Big Sky!

If Utah State plays the same way against UNLV, I see that as an easily winnable game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT