ADVERTISEMENT

Former Rebel

the Florian Trout

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 27, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
While watching our kids dribbling balls off their feet and missing shots, I started talking to a parent and he turned out to be Donovan Stewart. I had no choice but to hit him up with everything Rebel I could think of. I was a little bummed because my knowledge of his years (96-200) I was living out of state and didn't see much of those teams. He didn't seem annoyed that I kept jibber jabbering.

Anyways, he was as nice as could be, an absolute gentleman, and is and will always be a Rebel!!! Next week he better bring headphones.

P.S. - his son didn't dribble off his feet or miss shots, that was mine.

While watching our kids dribbling balls off their feet and missing shots, I started talking to a parent and he turned out to be Donovan Stewart. I had no choice but to hit him up with everything Rebel I could think of. I was a little bummed because my knowledge of his years (96-200) I was living out of state and didn't see much of those teams. He didn't seem annoyed that I kept jibber jabbering.

Anyways, he was as nice as could be, an absolute gentleman, and is and will always be a Rebel!!! Next week he better bring headphones.

P.S. - his son didn't dribble off his feet or miss shots, that was mine.
His kids play tennis too. Good guy and nice kids

Reactions: the Florian Trout
Wasn’t the rumor that he was better than Kobe Bryant at one of the local tournaments here in Vegas?

so long ago when he was a player..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT