ADVERTISEMENT

Facing Giants (OSU)

It would be one hell of a story if the Rebs went from losing to Howard to beating Ohio State. That'd be true college football history right there.

Two weeks to prepare. Here's to kicking some buckeye a$$.

Believe and it can happen. Do not beleive and we are sure to fail. This simply is what it means to "change the culture". Boise did it we can too. I beleive and plan to infect everyone I can in between my tantrums.

Last edited:
Reactions: LasVegasReb
That's what I am talking about. Change the culture. Beleive in our kids. Many of us parents to players and others involved in the program. Let them and the community know we Beleive. The psychoemotional effect can be huge. It is time for the loosing mentality to stop. The mind is our biggest strength or weakness. That is why I started this thread

It would be one hell of a story if the Rebs went from losing to Howard to beating Ohio State. That'd be true college football history right there.

Two weeks to prepare. Here's to kicking some buckeye a$$.

My point exactly but it will not happen without the culture changing. Open the door to winning. Walk through the door. Repeat the process. As I said we are parents and people of influence to this team. I was tutoring Sam king in math back in the day. Before a game against a superior opponent he asked me what do you think. I said I beleive you can do what ever you beleive. I think we went 11-1 that year.

Beat ybu 45-41
That's what I am talking about. Change the culture. Beleive in our kids. Many of us parents to players and others involved in the program. Let them and the community know we Beleive. The psychoemotional effect can be huge. It is time for the loosing mentality to stop. The mind is our biggest strength or weakness. That is why I started this thread
Damn, you now have me believing. I was very confident about Idaho and now I will roll that over against OSU.

OSU defensive line will give us trouble for our defense deep coverages short T has had trouble with the deep ball show us he can beat us deep got to be good on special teams urban likes to send the heat on punts and kicks

The key in this game is forcing Barrett to stay in the pocket and throw. If UNLV can't keep him contained it will be a very long day. I wish the bye was after the Ohio St. game.

Based off what we did this week, I would expect more the same. We will play off the WR's have leave a lot open underneath. Hope to slow them down and take advantage of a mistake on their end.

Offensively we probably have to get a little more creative. The holes won't be there in the running game like the first 2 weeks. Have to keep them on their toes and add some wrinkles.

It's good that we have a week off to prepare and rest, and OSU gets to take out their frustrations on losing at home against someone else.

I think it depends on where you've been and where you are at. There is definitely room for moral victories with Rebel football, IMO. Not much with hoops.

That's my coach talk. Do we want a win yes. If we lost by 6. Kiddos. "perfection is not attainable. But, if we chase perfection we can catch excellence". Vince Lombardi

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT