ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN power predictions 1-2 record...

RedCannon

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2006
Austin, TX
ESPN power predictions: 1-2 (pre-season) and 1-2 (Day before)

8/23/17 Predictions-------------------Day before game predictions-----UNLV Result----Score
HOW 1.2% @ UNLV 98.8%---------HOW 1.2% @ UNLV 98.8%---------------L---------------43-40
UNLV 47.4% @ IDHO 52.6%-------UNLV 32.8% @ IDHO 67.2%-------------W--------------44-16
UNLV 0.5% @ OSU 99.5%----------UNLV 0.5% @ OSU 99.5%----------------L---------------54-21
SJSU 40.4% @ UNLV 59.6%-------SJSU 15.6% @ UNLV 84.4%-------------

This is the first game that moved hard in our favor as the season unfolds and teams start to show more of who they are...

If UNLV even contemplates dropping another game like this....
True story. Can't afford to drop a game like this. Frankly, should be broken wide open by late third. Hope we hear Mike Hughes name called early and often.

I thought I saw it opened as a 10 point favorite and the early money moved it fast up to 13. The only good thing from Howard is that I hope they really learned to focus, not play down to your opponent, and play with a chip on your shoulder. This game is going to say a lot - and I can't wait!

Reactions: LocoRebel
They are also more comfortable with Armani. Came out throwing last week against OSU. Playbook should continue to widen as the season goes on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT