ADVERTISEMENT

DL Recruits question..

rebel5280

Rebel Legend
Feb 26, 2006
I see that 3 DT's are commits over the weekend, and there were others we were looking at that have not committed? My question is are we done with DT's or are there 1 or 2 more on the radar and what about DE's?

I see that 3 DT's are commits over the weekend, and there were others we were looking at that have not committed? My question is are we done with DT's or are there 1 or 2 more on the radar and what about DE's?
We would take another NT/DT if he is the right one. We definitely still want and will take a hybrid 3-4 OLBer/4-3 DE.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
We would take another NT/DT if he is the right one. We definitely still want and will take a hybrid 3-4 OLBer/4-3 DE.

Do you think we will be running a 4-3, 3-4 or something else next year?

Reactions: Sam-I-am
Do you think we will be running a 4-3, 3-4 or something else next year?
Both. They want to be "multiple". The remaining question is how much in either one and which will be the true base. Based upon the current roster and the recruiting results so far it's looking more and more like the base will be 4-3 to begin with unless they can find that hybrid border OLBer/DE during the Spring.

Both. They want to be "multiple". The remaining question is how much in either one and which will be the true base. Based upon the current roster and the recruiting results so far it's looking more and more like the base will be 4-3 to begin with unless they can find that hybrid border OLBer/DE during the Spring.
Finished watching both of the games where Skipper was the DC and he was almost entirely in the 4-3. Looking at the players he had and the offensive players on the other teams, it wouldn't have been very smart to line up much in the 3-4, so it may not mean much.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT