ADVERTISEMENT

Date for unveiling of new uniforms?

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Anybody have an inside track on when UNLV will unveil the new uniforms. So far the new red helmet is confirmed. The new red jersey is confirmed. I think the matte black with the Hey Reb logo is going to happen although not confirmed.

I might be in the minority on this but I hope they still use the grey helmets from last year on occasion or something similar. I still like those and I was always a fan of the all grey uniforms as well, I thought they were different from anything anybody else was doing.

There were a couple of tweets out there that there were a total of five or six uniforms coming out. The red the black alternate jersey, obviously a white road jersey. Question is, if there are two more what would they be. Maybe a new grey jersey?

Also we know there are new red helmets. The matte black seem like they will happen. (Those are really starting to grow on me with the Hey Reb logo on it.)

Based on Sanchez' history with Gorman and the fact he seems really in touch with what the kids like, I have a feeling there might be a helmet/uniform designed specifically for the game vs the Community College of Northern Nevada.

I have heard they are selling the grey helmets and old jerseys at the spring game to raise money.

they did something like that 2 years ago with old gear from all the sports but they didnt do the helmets. Nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT