ADVERTISEMENT

Dalton Sneed

Felixj2

Starter
Oct 30, 2016
Dalton has shown flashes of greatness but on the flip side has shown the bad, the really bad. Yes his a freshman with big heart and toughness but has never shown any arm strength or consistency through 5 games. Will the coaches sit him down the rest of the season and see how his off season workouts go with Straton coming back the next few weeks and make him the #3 QB? Or will they ride Dalton until the end of the season??

My guess is Palandech and Stanton will finish the season. The opposing coaches were able to scheme their games to stop Sneed. Not much else to see here.

Please let it be Stanton! Palandech is an absolute nightmare when throwing the ball! At least Stanton can make some of the throws...

My guess is Palandech and Stanton will finish the season. The opposing coaches were able to scheme their games to stop Sneed. Not much else to see here.
I'm with that. I bet those two split time to finish it off, unless one really takes control. Not expecting that, but you never know what Stanton may have learned/observed while shelved. Something may have clicked in his head where he said, "hey, I can do this," and he comes back confident and relaxed.

Stanton is still limited and will need surgery after the season. It's questionable how much he'll play, if he plays at all. I think he's more of an emergency option at this point.

I am more concerned getting Lex back. High Ankle sprains are tricky. Would love to have him back there with Williams against Wyoming.

I am more concerned getting Lex back. High Ankle sprains are tricky. Would love to have him back there with Williams against Wyoming.

I understand your concerns about Lex, however it won't matter who is running the ball when they are facing a loaded box because we have no threat of a passing game!

Reactions: Felixj2
Obviously this bye week came at a good time. Gives either Palandech or Sneed (or both) extra reps, film time to get their heads right. Biggest issue the last few weeks has been slow starts.

Whether this is attributed to scheme, players effort or a combination of both will hopefully be ironed out. We need some offensive success early. This will not only help with confidence but also allow the defense to not have to defend shorter field repeatedly early in games.

Lets hope the defense can carry over the effort they played with in the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT