ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse Nation is Excited

As much as I'd love to crash @Bullmastiff 1 tailgate...our group is going to be 200 and not 20. We right now are expecting Lot B. The UNLV premium tix rep has been awesome. Obviously any of you guys wander through just ask for me. We'll share a beer.

Going to be interesting as this is the first away tailgate of this type of size I haven't driven to. Good practice as we are going to Stanford next year...our newest Atlantic Coast Conference bestie.

I really like the super conference proposal with some tweaks...unfortunately conference greed will keep it from happening. I guess you guys will be setting up something with the Pac 2. I hope you guys stay flexible as a B12 or ACC invite could happen within 5 years.

Well you got four hours and are more than welcome to bring a few folks over for libations and some food.

Big game so big menu for that game.

I think we are going to rotisserie some picanha and whole chickens..

Game just got moved to Friday. Hopefully that doesn’t ruin too many plans for the Cuse fans.
Yeah, I'm assuming some people are going to be pissed about that. @TexanMark had quite a contingent of people coming, so I'm assuming many of them already have flights and hotels reserved. May have to come out a day earlier now depending on their travel arrangements.

Yeah, I'm assuming some people are going to be pissed about that. @TexanMark had quite a contingent of people coming, so I'm assuming many of them already have flights and hotels reserved. May have to come out a day earlier now depending on their travel arrangements.
That's messed up.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Game just got moved to Friday. Hopefully that doesn’t ruin too many plans for the Cuse fans.
Also, We now have 5 Friday games.. Im a bit of a College football purist, but having Friday night games seems like a poor choice to get recruits to games. I know the trade off is Nationally televised games but HS players are usually busy on Friday nights. Not to mention I enjoy sitting and watching football games Saturday

Also, We now have 5 Friday games.. Im a bit of a College football purist, but having Friday night games seems like a poor choice to get recruits to games. I know the trade off is Nationally televised games but HS players are usually busy on Friday nights. Not to mention I enjoy sitting and watching football games Saturday
Not as bad as the Thursday games!

It's a good thing that only two of the five are Friday home games.

I thought we were lucky last year. A lot of Saturday, day-time home games. Was a great schedule for fans, but really isn't the norm if we want to be on TV. Four of our home games last season were not shown on Fox or CBS.

This year, every home game is on either Fox or CBS, with the exception of Utah Tech. That's the difference.

We feel your pain.

Cuse has two Friday night games (Stanford and UNLV) and one Thursday night game (Pitt)

However five is ridiculous

Reactions: LVRebel2000
We feel your pain.

Cuse has two Friday night games (Stanford and UNLV) and one Thursday night game (Pitt)

However five is ridiculous
Stop being likeable. We are used to SDSU and, before them, BYU fans being complete ***holes so we don't want to like the competition around these parts (except for Air Force Academy).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT