ADVERTISEMENT

Clay Patterson commits

Like this pick up a lot. Highly productive albeit at a lower level.

I sometimes think this might be the better path than former 5* guy 3 years into career that's never seen the field.
I read that he committed to Illinois, and a couple of weeks later uncommitted. Looks like a good pick up for UNLV. Also had offers from Oregon State, Houston, Colorado, and South Florida.

I read that he committed to Illinois, and a couple of weeks later uncommitted. Looks like a good pick up for UNLV. Also had offers from Oregon State, Houston, Colorado, and South Florida.

Same here. I thought he might be a target. Saw the Illinois thing and basically forgot about him.

At the absolute very least provides solid depth/rotational player that you don't lose anything when he spells another guy. Allowing DL to stay fresh without any drop off. And that's his floor in my opinion. There's a lot of value in that.

Could possibly be the type of player that is a difference maker that OCs have to account for in how they want to attack the defense.

Fine with the former hoping for the latter.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Loading up on beef. Defense is already much stronger and faster with incoming HS commits and portal guys.

These portal guys, we need to get signed. Commits are nice PR but let’s get these guys on the field.

Loading up on beef. Defense is already much stronger and faster with incoming HS commits and portal guys.

These portal guys, we need to get signed. Commits are nice PR but let’s get these guys on the field.
I’d rather have portal guys for the DL LB and Edge guys, we need to improve now not a year from now so the high school guys should be depth guys!

Yep!

More like this on the DL, Edge and LB!
Things are progressing on the defensive side of the ball at a pretty decent clip around here. I would expect nothing less from a defensive guy like Odom!
Cerebral defensive player. If his leadership is there, this could be a game changer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT