ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Williams will be back next year at UNLV

via Mike Grimala via Twitter that Charles Williams is 100 percent and will be back year under Marcus Arroyo

Charles Williams ' I feel that his offense will be a big boost for us".
I have a hard time imagining any offensive guys wanted to transfer. Maybe some of the redshirt freshman or sophomores, those guys may end up getting recruiting over, who knows?

Very glad to see Chuck committed to returning!

Son, we got playing time for you .... at quarterback, nah, it ain’t there. You ain’t a quarterback. But you can play....
His accuracy isn't there. At TE or spread out wide on a 5'8" DB he'd be a handful.

you think KO is going anywhere?
Not necessarily. But if the guy is offensive minded, QB is obviously a cornerstone. Our RB’s are dynamic. QB play, sporadic, though Oblad showed better glimpses. So who knows?

Personally, I think the least credited players are the most vital to an offense, but it’s a thankless, unglamorous job ... an O line can make marginal QB’s, RB’s and WR’s look really good. Just with time and holes.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
you think KO is going anywhere?[/QUOTE

I've been wondering - with a HC that was a quality QB... how will that play out with current QBs. I really like that he can honestly hold all of them to what he expects and really needs. It's stretching here, but i'm wondering what RC saw that also got him so excited on the hire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT