ADVERTISEMENT

Buckle up for this one

I can't think of any position other than QB that would elevate UNLV into the "will be in the playoff discussion"... I mean I get there might be a big defense commitment but if it's not a sure fire replacement starting QB I don't see the use of that gif and phrasing

I can't think of any position other than QB that would elevate UNLV into the "will be in the playoff discussion"... I mean I get there might be a big defense commitment but if it's not a sure fire replacement starting QB I don't see the use of that gif and phrasing
What are you talking about, kickers are the most important position on the team!

What are you talking about, kickers are the most important position on the team!
Not only a kicker, but a female kicker! Home run!
high school football yes GIF

Reactions: RRebel
Pretty sure 5* Tony Grimes is one of the flips we've picked up from the portal. Originally commited Michigan State next season.

If the Nuke gif is a certain QB from Bama who recently entered the portal, then BO is right. No gif would ever be big enough. And that screams playoffs. 😱

Pretty sure 5* Tony Grimes is one of the flips we've picked up from the portal. Originally commited Michigan State next season.

If the Nuke gif is a certain QB from Bama who recently entered the portal, then BO is right. No gif would ever be big enough. And that screams playoffs. 😱

Grimes is a very good get.

But I wouldn't say it suddenly vaults us into playoff status. Not with QB situation as it stands.

Add a 4 or 5 star QB with actual playing time and body of work to the mix, then OPPENHEIMER GIFS would be appropriate.

Last edited:
Grimes is a very good get.

But I wouldn't say it suddenly vaults us into playoff status. Not with QB situation as it stands.

Add a 4 or 5 star QB with actual playing time and body of work to the mix, then OPPENHEIMER GIFS would be appropriate.
Sluka does rhyme with Nuka. I believe those are the two. Considering our past recruits, both are very big upgrades IMO.

Sluka does rhyme with Nuka. I believe those are the two. Considering our past recruits, both are very big upgrades IMO.

I'm hoping Sluka (Or any other QB) is the other.

I'm a little indifferent on the Campbell transfer. Don't hate it just not enamored if we go into camp and he's the clear number 1. That would make for a very thin QB room.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Sluka hasn't even signed yet lol. Again, there is still the Spring period after dudes in P5 schools realize they ain't gonna start wherever they're at.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT