ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM!

Anna Kendrick Singing GIF by PeacockTV

Just in time for Christmas

Dont post this lame ass dude on this forum anymore please!
The time stamp say you broke the news at 5:39 pm and Arigo tweeted at 6:02. I hope he cited you as a source.
This UNLV receiving corp starting to looks nice. White and Cain on the outside with DeJesus and Ballungay doing their things interior of the field.
Then you got a couple of promising freshmen blended in.

Last edited:
KJ might be Miami bound. IDK for sure though.
KJ is a mystery to me. I felt TCU would be the best fit to get back in Briles offense and they need QB help now. The TCU guys are saying he isn’t an option. Miami is an option but he’s their 3rd choice. Then there is South Carolina. Dowell Logains is the OC there and KJ is familiar with that offense and rocket sanders going there helps the case but not sure they can afford him. His recruitment is just getting started as he had to wait until Monday to officially enter due to waiting on his last NIL payment from Armor Bank. Also a slight chance he may enter the NFL draft although I see him more as a TE. Another year in college at QB would be his best choice. I would LOVE for it to be in Vegas but don’t think it’s an option at the moment.

The time stamp say you broke the news at 5:39 pm and Arigo tweeted at 6:02. I hope he cited you as a source.
This UNLV receiving corp starting to looks nice. White and Cain on the outside with DeJesus and Ballungay doing their things interior of the field.
Then you got a couple of promising freshmen blended in.
And the RB room is going to be hard to take the ball away from... Jet, Burell, James, Green...

There may be one that is a possibility but he isn’t in the portal yet and has some other things to sort out first
We just need one "crazy" dude to get everyone going.

AA, what do you think of Toby Moore? I watched a few small clips. This kid potentials looked off the chart. Naturally strong and quick for a lineman. I might have my scarlet and grey classes on or something. Looks like a phenomenal talent to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
And the RB room is going to be hard to take the ball away from... Jet, Burell, James, Green...
We got pretty good RB corps this year. I hope the other three RBs can improve upon this year's success. Devin Green is a very intriguing RB and person. I can say the same with Damien McDaniel. There are a lot of programs wanted them but they stays committed to UNLV.

Offense is gonna set some school records next year.
We had one of the highest rated offenses in the country this year as it is. If we return Maiva and he improves on a normal freshman to sophomore pace and White returns along with what we added then our offense is gonna be some kind of explosive.

• Love
We had one of the highest rated offenses in the country this year as it is. If we return Maiva and he improves on a normal freshman to sophomore pace and White returns along with what we added then our offense is gonna be some kind of explosive.
Yep. Plus another year into the system, so hopefully there are more wrinkles, and Maiava is better at deciding when to hand the ball to the RB up the middle, and when to keep it himself on the RPO.

The improvement from year 1 to year 2 is always the biggest step. This will be Marion’s 2nd year for both him and the players which we haven’t seen yet with him anywhere. Add in some explosive players I am thinking it’s gonna be a big year.

We just need one "crazy" dude to get everyone going.

AA, what do you think of Toby Moore? I watched a few small clips. This kid potentials looked off the chart. Naturally strong and quick for a lineman. I might have my scarlet and grey classes on or something. Looks like a phenomenal talent to me.
He’s a guy that can play on either side of the ball. Very athletic for his size. He’s a guy that you can get in the weight room and add 20 pounds to and play interior on the D line or can try and drop him 20 pounds and be an edge guy. I really like him as an O lineman interior guy to use and pull in the run game but I’m an offensive guy at heart

Yep. Plus another year into the system, so hopefully there are more wrinkles, and Maiava is better at deciding when to hand the ball to the RB up the middle, and when to keep it himself on the RPO.
Yes Marion should be able to open the play book even more

The improvement from year 1 to year 2 is always the biggest step. This will be Marion’s 2nd year for both him and the players which we haven’t seen yet with him anywhere. Add in some explosive players I am thinking it’s gonna be a big year.
Exactly especially when year one is a freshman year at the QB position. If we can improve our secondary which based upon some of your guys comments we will next year could definitely be special. We have a tough schedule too so a good year for us to have that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT