ADVERTISEMENT

Boom? Who?

I hope it is, but he didn't play very much at Utah before going into the transfer portal. I think he got buried in the depth chart. May be a great move where he will have a better chance to play. Based on his being a composite 0.8635 ranked player, and 15th ranked in Arizona, there is potential for him!

Nebraska offer too. Had an official to Florida as well. He was buried in the depth chart on a VERY deep Utah team. He’s a legit talent who I’m happy to have. A good db with height and 3 years of eligibility left. I’ll take it.

Nebraska offer too. Had an official to Florida as well. He was buried in the depth chart on a VERY deep Utah team. He’s a legit talent who I’m happy to have. A good db with height and 3 years of eligibility left. I’ll take it.
Depth chart at Utah? Reagan, what are talking about. This kid is a role player at best

Depth chart at Utah? Reagan, what are talking about. This kid is a role player at best
Top 15 team, top 25 defense. You’re right, what am I talking about. Why would we want someone from a team like that at a position we have been week at since the beginning of time? Why would we want a 6’1” top 100 CB coming out of HS. A 20 year old with 3 years of eligibility.

Top 15 team, top 25 defense. You’re right, what am I talking about. Why would we want someone from a team like that at a position we have been week at since the beginning of time? Why would we want a 6’1” top 100 CB coming out of HS. A 20 year old with 3 years of eligibility.
Yeah, you take that every day of the week, even if you don't have an open spot at the moment.

Living in SLC and as a supporter of Utah, Utah CB's are deep and he is very inexperience. To the point that we lost our third string CB in the Pac12 Champ game, and he wasn't ready to play in the Rose Bowl and we used MIcah Bernard, a RB to play corner who played his ass off. LPJ has potential, never heard a negative word about him, but he was buried on the depth chart, and we have a VERY strong cornerback room with several guys returning from injuries. He has some really good upside and happy for the guy. Take him, he has had great coaches here. And with how UNLV has been at CB over the years, he cam truly come in and help given good coaching!

Not a "Boom". A little sparkler, yes...

Hopefully he stays with us for at least 2 of those years. In todays transfer climate, he will give us the next 2 and save his best or Sr year for some P5 team like the Windmon kid did to us!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
No it won’t! You can’t blame Windmon for taking his talents elsewhere. It’s up to Arroyo to build this team up to where key guys don’t need or want to transfer their senior years!
Windmon was about to upend by a freshman coming up. Maybe not right away but, it looks like it. The kid from Fresno, CA.

We got some serious talents on the DL and LB positions this year. Brennan Scott and the boys got this defense locked up tighter than a frog butt.

Reactions: lvrebalum2012
We got some serious talents on the DL and LB positions this year. Brennan Scott and the boys got this defense locked up tighter than a frog butt.
Would be nice if that kid from Utah is a Boom instead of crackle and pop! That defense is ready. Damn, I wish of DC was still here.

You don't think it would be humorous, and that is OK, but I have no reason to really care or worry about what happens with players when they go to another program, and do think it will/would be humorous! There is zero loyalty from college athletes anymore, it it will likely in the long run be the slow death of college sports at many schools! If it wasn't for college athletics, 95% of these players would have zero chance of ever playing professionally, and now they have become professional athletes that as a side bonus all get to openly take payouts!

Windmon was about to upend by a freshman coming up. Maybe not right away but, it looks like it. The kid from Fresno, CA.

I doubt that seriously.

Widmon was arguably the best/most disruptive defensive player we've had here in quite awhile

He's up there with Beau Bell and Brimmer maybe Javin White to a lesser degree.

His role might have changed but he wasn't getting skipped over on the depth chart.

I personally believe he would have had a much better chance of being a superstar and getting a legit chance at the NFL playing for UNLV then playing for a team that has a couple of dozen legit NFL prospects. It is much harder to shine when you have a bunch of other stars on the same team.

I personally believe he would have had a much better chance of being a superstar and getting a legit chance at the NFL playing for UNLV then playing for a team that has a couple of dozen legit NFL prospects. It is much harder to shine when you have a bunch of other stars on the same team.

This is true, but he already has good film.

If his role diminishes at MSU he would need a good pro day.

That said, maybe he was just tired of losing..

Reactions: Pistol Pete 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT