ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Surprise

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
Before the season and practices started I went out on a limb and said I thought that Zion Morgan would be the biggest surprise on our team. I think a lot of times the film we get to see of recruits is not necessarily against great competition but his seemed to be and he looked good.

Baxter is probably gonna be the MWC Freshman of the year, no surprise. Dembele is gonna block shots, no surprise. Mooring is gonna score points sometimes, no surprise. Green is gonna lose 40 lbs and look like the MWC Player of the Year? Surprise!

Green has absolutely outdone anything I thought that he was capable of becoming. His desire and determination has set him apart as the leader of this team. He's the Hog with the big nuts down on the farm! Man have we needed a leader on this team for a few years.

On another note we really need to see Mooring starting at the point and Poyser at the 2 with Z Morgan first off the bench for the guards. Z Morgan brings the type of disruptive D that J Hawk used to give us.

I agree with it all except for Mooring. I don't like his game at all. But it's better than Ofegbu. ..... and where is Coupet?

Before the season and practices started I went out on a limb and said I thought that Zion Morgan would be the biggest surprise on our team. I think a lot of times the film we get to see of recruits is not necessarily against great competition but his seemed to be and he looked good.

Baxter is probably gonna be the MWC Freshman of the year, no surprise. Dembele is gonna block shots, no surprise. Mooring is gonna score points sometimes, no surprise. Green is gonna lose 40 lbs and look like the MWC Player of the Year? Surprise!

Green has absolutely outdone anything I thought that he was capable of becoming. His desire and determination has set him apart as the leader of this team. He's the Hog with the big nuts down on the farm! Man have we needed a leader on this team for a few years.

On another note we really need to see Mooring starting at the point and Poyser at the 2 with Z Morgan first off the bench for the guards. Z Morgan brings the type of disruptive D that J Hawk used to give us.

Green has been fantastic. He physically looks like a different person. In much better shape this year vs last. (Not sure if injury played into that)

Mooring has had his moments. I think what hurts peoples perception of him, is when he has been bad, its been really bad.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT