ADVERTISEMENT

baseball camps

rebelx

qwerty
May 29, 2001
The deep recesses of my mind
twitter.com
I really got to get my boy down to a camp....somebody let me know when they are. I'd like to try and get him into an elite camp...do they have those?

oh yeah...he's a pitcher
This post was edited on 3/4 11:32 AM by rebelx

How old is your son? How serious are you about baseball? I can definately get you in touch with the right people...I know Chambers did a camp for my friends 12 year old club ball team last year and couldn't believe the talent...most people on the board can get a hold on me....if you need my # or e mail let me know...I'd be glad to help you X...

Yo X, I got all 34 of OSR's telephone numbers, his 7 cell phone numbers and his 4 pager numbers...

I can get those to you if you need them.

I like to throw them all in a hat and then pick one out and call. I get OSR about 90% of the time!

;)
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

He's 11yrs old...we're fairly serious about baseball. I'm not one to get him into the full-year programs because he likes to play football and bball too...but we play city league baseball, as well as what they call "Super League Baseball" up here in Utah. My son was the top pitcher in the city league last year, and his Super League's top pitcher. He pitched a no-hitter in the state (city league) all-star tournament semi-finals, but was only eligible to pitch one more inning after that, so we lost the the championship game.

I'd like to see him develop...he's done quite a bit in the last two years, but didn't really play before that....he's got a lot of room to grow, but as a pitcher, he's pretty good (he generally throws around 52-55 mph, and has been clocked over 60mph, not bad for a 11 year old....he can place the ball well, but doesn't have much off-speed stuff yet. he can throw a nice little curveball, but he's still got a little league change up, not a real one).

Yeah...let me know a good camp down there. My parents are there so we have no issues coming down there for a week or two.

Mike Morgan x Diamondbacks and MLB pitcher is a good friend of mine...He lives in Park city and is a assistant high school coach in SLC...I know he works with kids during the summer 12 year old and up is what he told me last summer...Great guy and just loves people...I'm sure I could get him to give your son a lesson or two this summer if your in that area...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT