ADVERTISEMENT

Back on the Market

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
Bubba Bolden looking for a new home. Do we want him? Do we need him? Any info regarding why he was in the dog house at USCash?

I dont have it handy but read the note he posted on twitter, something about getting drunk at a party and taking shit to people, getting kicked out of the party and then SC somehow got involved and suspended him for I think 2 seasons of football but not expelling him from school, according to him he got screwed by SC?

It really depends on exactly what happened, We picked up the 4* transfer from Alabama a couple of years ago, and he quickly turned into a disaster and was kicked of the team. Ending up dying in a wreck a few months later.

Really wanted to watch Penny run for us. Watched him in practice when he got here and he was just a different kind of athlete.

It really depends on exactly what happened, We picked up the 4* transfer from Alabama a couple of years ago, and he quickly turned into a disaster and was kicked of the team. Ending up dying in a wreck a few months later.
I think it all has to be on a case by case basis, regardless of sport. To me, just as bad as a troublemaker is somebody who leaves because they weren’t getting enough playing time ... when they SHOULDNT have been getting more PT based on the guy(s) in front of them and they still thought they should have, that they were getting screwed over by a coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT