ADVERTISEMENT

ATTN: New Twitter

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Hello all,

I've made a Twitter for all your Rebel News needs! The @ is RebelWayOrNoWay

Please give it a follow and tell a friend to follow it too. And then tell a friend to tell a friend! Retweet my first tweet so we can get visibility and tell the people I'm from rebel net and got y'all on the news!

Just to make it clear, I'm not competing with any other accounts or people. Just making this to be on a bigger platform and I hope that we can build a huge following so again, please give it a follow and tell a friend to tell a friend.

Thank you!
-Lobbybuu

Dammit, I only follow two people on the twat. 45 and now you.

Hey I’m not telling you what to post or not but be careful at what you put out so you won’t get outted.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Dammit, I only follow two people on the twat. 45 and now you.

Hey I’m not telling you what to post or not but be careful at what you put out so you won’t get outted.
Thank you Scrub! I've definitely been careful with what I post. I'm not going to infer commitments or anything like that. Appreciate you looking out

Hello all,

I've made a Twitter for all your Rebel News needs! The @ is RebelWayOrNoWay

Please give it a follow and tell a friend to follow it too. And then tell a friend to tell a friend! Retweet my first tweet so we can get visibility and tell the people I'm from rebel net and got y'all on the news!

Just to make it clear, I'm not competing with any other accounts or people. Just making this to be on a bigger platform and I hope that we can build a huge following so again, please give it a follow and tell a friend to tell a friend.

Thank you!
-Lobbybuu
Thank you for all your solid information. I love it.

I hope you will continue to post here at this site as well. I despise twitter and I won't use it. That's just me. I'm sure I'm the outlier in the group. Good luck with it though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT