ADVERTISEMENT

Armani

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
I think it is good we finally have a 4 year QB again in the program. It is also good he redshirted last year. It is going to be fun to watch him develop!! The offensive line and wide outs are real good!!

I think it is good we finally have a 4 year QB again in the program. It is also good he redshirted last year. It is going to be fun to watch him develop!! The offensive line and wide outs are real good!!
The Key to Armani will be how the staff handles him. He is a RS Freshman and does not have the depth of knowledge and experience to avoid mistakes. Some feel the staff may be trying to "force" too much onto his shoulders at this stage which may mentally overload him. It is inevitable he will make some mistakes. If the staff can't deal with that and "coach" him up, it could hurt his confidence.
Good thing, Armani is getting extra coaching/time from the staff that has helped his knowledge base and confidence.

The Key to Armani will be how the staff handles him. He is a RS Freshman and does not have the depth of knowledge and experience to avoid mistakes. Some feel the staff may be trying to "force" too much onto his shoulders at this stage which may mentally overload him. It is inevitable he will make some mistakes. If the staff can't deal with that and "coach" him up, it could hurt his confidence.
Good thing, Armani is getting extra coaching/time from the staff that has helped his knowledge base and confidence.

Good analysis. I think Cotton will bring him along fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT