ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Bowl

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Some dude on ESPN has UNLV going to the Arizona Bowl. I would take that right now!! We will see how this season plays out.

Still think we pick up wins against FSU, SJSU, UNR, Hawaii, BYU, and potentially either UNM or AFA (I figure UNM)... if we do get to 6 or 7, I'd be happy with driving down to Phoenix for a couple nights and then making the trek south the Tucson. Fun week!

Some dude on ESPN has UNLV going to the Arizona Bowl. I would take that right now!! We will see how this season plays out.
+1,That would mean we at least won 6 games meaning a 2 game improvement over last year. Is there a lInk?

Just google espn bowl projections. Some dude predicted us for the Arizona Bowl yesterday.

This is a good football team. They just can't keep crapping all over themselves like a few weeks ago.
It's kind of a bummer that the next game is essentially unwinnable. Coming back to SJSU here, I don't imagine the general public/ "somewhat interested" crew coming out for SJSU if the team is 1-2.

It's kind of a bummer that the next game is essentially unwinnable. Coming back to SJSU here, I don't imagine the general public/ "somewhat interested" crew coming out for SJSU if the team is 1-2.

With all due respect rebel bro, new culture means no game is unwinable. Let's get there

We need to show that we can finally beat SJSU. We should have beat them two years ago. They always do those screen passes. Time will tell...

With all due respect rebel bro, new culture means no game is unwinable. Let's get there

Very true... in like two or three years. I don't think it's like ESPN FPI (is that the right acronym?) that show 99.4% Ohio State win, but it's probably like 90-10. But hey, if it's not a blowout at halftime, punchers chance!

We need to show that we can finally beat SJSU. We should have beat them two years ago. They always do those screen passes. Time will tell...

That game two years ago. Ugh. Yeah, give me an SJSU win, not a last second win, but a two-score victory that looks good. I'd be very, very happy with that. SJSU is a bit ... unknown to this point. Outmanned against Texas, convincing (but not dominant) win against Cal Poly, and a loss against USF that should have been ... well maybe not a win, but it got away quick.

The game two years ago sucked! They were one pass away from winning that game. I think they can beat SJSU at home. As long as they don't crap all over themselves again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT