ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else having major problems with this site?

ThailandReb

Starter
Dec 7, 2001
Around the same time the site RebelNet redesign happened, I started experiencing major problems accessing Rebel Net....

Every time I click any link it loads extremely slowly, like I am using a cable modem from the early 1990's. Honestly, like 7 out of 10 times I click any link, it loads for a minute or more, then just takes me back to the Rebel Net home page (even if I clicked a chat topic link), and I have to click on Tarkanian court once again (and wait minutes for it to load). If i'm lucky, after 5 minutes I can read a thread.

This happens on both my home wifi and my mobile wifi on smartphone... I have pretty high speed internet both ways yet the site is basically butt. Anyone else having these problems and/or any advice on how I can fix it or when it will be fixed for all?

It's so annoying and with the season starting soon I want to start reading threads regularly again, but since it takes me 5 minutes (if i'm lucky) just to click on one thread, it's too annoying to even try...

Yeah maybe it has to do with my location; the last 2 years when I was in Russia, and even recently in China, it worked fine though. Oh well, huge bummer. I'll still check when I can :)

EDIT: Hmm it magically works again now. First time in months the page actually loads quickly. Thx whoever fixed it!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT