ADVERTISEMENT

Any ideas/requests? Football coverage.

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
I am pretty sure I will be able to attend all of the Spring practices.

I believe Joe will be putting the recaps on the home page and possibly 'tweeting' them out as well.

I have no delusions or desires of becoming a sports writer, but I would like the recaps to appear as 'professional' as possible.

(As professional as a guy who will insert a 'that's what she said' joke any chance he gets can be)

Does anybody have anything specific they would like me to keep an eye on at practice?

Would you like the recaps to be a general overview.

Or

Maybe pick a particular position group to focus on?

Or

Particular players?

Safety Rotation/Depth.

DE- Depth Chart/ performance (this will probably be much easier to assess when the pads come on next week)

Reactions: jmcnamaraiii
Progress of the special teams. Like the kickers.

Depth at corner, we did okay last year, but our ratio at deep ball is still a concern.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I am pretty sure I will be able to attend all of the Spring practices.

I believe Joe will be putting the recaps on the home page and possibly 'tweeting' them out as well.

I have no delusions or desires of becoming a sports writer, but I would like the recaps to appear as 'professional' as possible.

(As professional as a guy who will insert a 'that's what she said' joke any chance he gets can be)

Does anybody have anything specific they would like me to keep an eye on at practice?

Would you like the recaps to be a general overview.

Or

Maybe pick a particular position group to focus on?

Or

Particular players?
I need more info on the kickers.

Ok ok.

I want to know more about Gabe McCoy and how some of the younger defense are maturing and developing skill set. Heard mcCoy is a beast.

Also Hughes Jr mentioned Antonio Zepeda.

For what its worth, McCoy, Laolagi and Keyes ran with the 'first team'.

I will keep a look out for Zepeda. He was progessing nicely at DE before getting hurt last season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT