ADVERTISEMENT

4-Star Center

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Emmanuel Stephen is no longer considering us. It seems like we are not being considered by a lot of people that we offered.

Are they hearing something out of the program, like a change in recruiting tactics or is it a symptom of a larger problem emerging?

This staff casts a very wide net with offers (public and non-public). You’re going to miss on more than 95% of them, quite frankly. As long as we get ones we want and not the ones that were luke warm likes/backup plans. And sometimes high recruits are backup plans in that they were a long shot to begin with. Just something to consider.

Saw a couple games at the Peach Jam, was not impress with Stephen plays.

Well this is a make or break year with CKK IMO!! Probably lots of people opinion. I think more boosters would get on board with a much bigger name. No too many people will $$ with a unproven HC and very little success behind him. I would be willing to bet if we had a 2-3 million head coach more NIL money would be floating around.

Well this is a make or break year with CKK IMO!! Probably lots of people opinion. I think more boosters would get on board with a much bigger name. No too many people will $$ with a unproven HC and very little success behind him. I would be willing to bet if we had a 2-3 million head coach more NIL money would be floating around.
Definitely agree with this!

Usually you secure the dollars before the names. You have to know what to aim for. If UNLV is only good for 750k per, you have to get it upped with booster numbers … you aren’t going to get interest from guys without the money secured. Otherwise … you just get played and they go elsewhere for a higher price tag. They use you. Don’t believe me? Look at our history.

Let’s say KK struggles and UNLV parts ways …

What boosters are going to step up? You always have Vegas pegged as a city loaded with cash, eager to spend. Do you need more evidence that they don’t, not at UNLV?

It’s easy to spend other people’s money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT