ADVERTISEMENT

3-Star QB visiting

WTF, 4448 yards in one year? Welcome to UNLV, little sir. And 51 ****ingg TD? Shit! Welcome sir. You are in the right place.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Well I'm guessing he's got a 2 year grace period coming?

But also there's a ton of QBs in Utah and only so many BYU/Utah scholarships to go around

Reactions: LVRebel2000
He’s a good QB, but if he acts like his Sky Ridge teammates, coaches, parents, and admin…I’d look the other way.

Utah has open enrollment so the teams are crazy lopsided. Even worse than Nevada. Still made a lot of mistakes when he’d have 5+ seconds to throw the ball. Turnover prone and is not that accurate.

He may be a D1 QB at some point, but I don’t think 2024 will be that time.

He’s a good QB, but if he acts like his Sky Ridge teammates, coaches, parents, and admin…I’d look the other way.

Utah has open enrollment so the teams are crazy lopsided. Even worse than Nevada. Still made a lot of mistakes when he’d have 5+ seconds to throw the ball. Turnover prone and is not that accurate.

He may be a D1 QB at some point, but I don’t think 2024 will be that time.
If Maiava remains healthy and here, we won’t need to worry about him for a little while.

If he’s a “going on a mission” kid you might take him. In two years he may not want to play here. It might open doors to Sky Ridge…some attitude is worth the risk; I.e. when the talent far outweighs what you’re dealing with

If Maiava remains healthy and here, we won’t need to worry about him for a little while.
And Edmundson was a pretty good pickup late last year too. You can survive and ”off” cycle in QB recruiting if you sandwich it with 2 good ones. Personally, I think it’s ideal to be on a 2 year cycle with starting QBs anyway if it were to work out that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT