ADVERTISEMENT

3-1 vs 2-2

RebelSaint702

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2010
I know the Howard game is the past and I am not trying to dwell on it, but man 3-1 sounds soooooooo much better than 2-2.

If we would have won that game, I think we would have a ton of buzz in the city right now and the SDSU game would have a great turn out.... after watching the game last night and seeing the attendance it makes me think the SDSU game won't be much better.

A winning record going into this game would have really brought in a bunch of the casual fans in the valley on pure perception.

I bet there will be a lot of Aztec fans in the stadium. Our fans that are there NEED TO BE LOUD!

I know the Howard game is the past and I am not trying to dwell on it, but man 3-1 sounds soooooooo much better than 2-2.

If we would have won that game, I think we would have a ton of buzz in the city right now and the SDSU game would have a great turn out.... after watching the game last night and seeing the attendance it makes me think the SDSU game won't be much better.

A winning record going into this game would have really brought in a bunch of the casual fans in the valley on pure perception.

I bet there will be a lot of Aztec fans in the stadium. Our fans that are there NEED TO BE LOUD!
No doubt that the Howard game amounted to huge, huge buzzkill. Town would be rallying a little bit at 3-1 with a game vs a ranked opponent because the appearance would be UNLV is starting to arrive, become decent - now that may have amounted to nothing more than an apparition, but for the here and now, it'd have people amped.

The biggest football game at Sam Boyd in sometime. It would be nice to be 3-1 but we sit at 2-2. There are a lot of winnable games left. It should be a fun environment Saturday night.

I expect the Howard game cost UNLV at least 10,000 people at the game last night. The crowd was as small as the smallest crowd that came to a game last year.

Yeah. The casual fan would be turned off by the Howard loss. There should be more people Saturday...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT