ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking 2024 Super Bowl to be held in Las Vegas

Having the super bowl in Las Vegas is a no brainer.

I thought it was a missed opportunity on having it last year. Opening year for Allegiant, it was Super Bowl "LV".

Granted COVID would have made it completely lame.

Let’s see a 3 nights SB experience at Las Vegas. Rooms $600 a night $1800++ bed fee and all that. Tickets with a friend $3000 (2) Flights (2) $1200. F and B $1500 -$7500 bucks for a Super Bowl weekend for 2. Call from your mortgage creditor = priceless

Reactions: RebelScrub
Let’s see a 3 nights SB experience at Las Vegas. Rooms $600 a night $1800++ bed fee and all that. Tickets with a friend $3000 (2) Flights (2) $1200. F and B $1500 -$7500 bucks for a Super Bowl weekend for 2. Call from your mortgage creditor = priceless
I didn’t feel it at the time, but I was fortunate to make it to two Superbowls, both in Pasadena.

1977, Oakland vs Minnesota. Man, I was young. And you’d think having tickets at the 45 yard line 4 or 5 rows would be great. Not if you are 4 foot tall. Couldn’t see over the players unless it was the middle to far side of the field. Although I do remember the hit from Jack Tatum on Sammy White. I was only 8 but I could run up and down that Raider (starting) lineup, I loved how dirty they played.

Then in 1980, Steelers vs the Rams. Took a several vehicle caravan to Pasadena, about 20 kids and 10 adults. Seats weren’t all together, a little scattered around the stadium, but my uncle wanted the neighborhood kids to experience a Super Bowl. I remember the McDonalds around the corner opening up at about 4 am, just for us … a big sleepover the night before we headed off.

Good memories. I rooted for the Rams to no avail in the 80 Super Bowl. Back then I was a Raiders fan so I hated Bradshaw and Harris with the immaculate reception.

Great memories. Such a more simplistic world.

1977 SUPER BOWL TICKETS $20
1980 SUPER BOWL TICKETS $30
2021 SUPER BOWL TICKETS $5950

Amazing how the game has gone from being something for blue collar and the middle class to being something that is only for the rich. How long before people just start walking away?

• Wow
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Restaurants will apply the credit card to reserve a table rule. To limit the dine and dashers. Or the dine show your waiter a gun dashers.

1977 SUPER BOWL TICKETS $20
1980 SUPER BOWL TICKETS $30
2021 SUPER BOWL TICKETS $5950

Amazing how the game has gone from being something for blue collar and the middle class to being something that is only for the rich. How long before people just start walking away?
To be fair, when adjusted for inflation, those earlier SB tickets would cost $400k and $600k a piece respectively.

Restaurants will apply the credit card to reserve a table rule. To limit the dine and dashers. Or the dine show your waiter a gun dashers.
Didn't you tell us that you "dine and dash" in The Court of Two Sisters in New Orlean, LA?

Reactions: rorebel24
Gonna make some big bucks. Don't forget its more than just the game, the weekend/day it is. This will be a week long spectacle involving many properties. We're looking at a 500 million dollar plus event for Las Vegas. If we see the $$ as Vegas locals remains to be seen.

Also, don't forget we also have the next pro bowl if I recall. We need all this stuff we can get/bid on!

Reactions: j. spilotro
Gonna make some big bucks. Don't forget its more than just the game, the weekend/day it is. This will be a week long spectacle involving many properties. We're looking at a 500 million dollar plus event for Las Vegas. If we see the $$ as Vegas locals remains to be seen.

Also, don't forget we also have the next pro bowl if I recall. We need all this stuff we can get/bid on!
We already have a week long spectacle. It called Fremont Street experience. It’s a gift that keeps on giving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT