ADVERTISEMENT

2024 MWC Schedule- Matchups Released

They also flipped USU and Boise State for us. We were supposed to have @Boise and home vs USU. I don’t know why they did that but I’m okay with that switch.
Same.

I think seeing BSU, UNR, SDSU, and Fresno is maybe the best outcome for conference. Possibly swap Fresno for Hawaii, but that's a great home conference schedule imo.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I’d like to see us add a 13th game due to @Hawaii and bring in mid G5 to replace Army.
Might be hard to add 2 FBS games at this point. I was looking at Army’s schedule because I imagine those are other teams looking for a game right now but they’re all east coast teams. @UMass and @UConn don’t sound all that appealing. Not sure if Syracuse or Wake Forest would be interested in coming to Vegas but those are nice home games Army has.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Might be hard to add 2 FBS games at this point. I was looking at Army’s schedule because I imagine those are other teams looking for a game right now but they’re all east coast teams. @UMass and @UConn don’t sound all that appealing. Not sure if Syracuse or Wake Forest would be interested in coming to Vegas but those are nice home games Army has.

The Mora Jr Bowl!

Let's get Wake Forest. Hank Bachmeier just transferred there and that guarantees us +2 in turnovers!

Cougs are bummed that we don't get to go down there and play you guys.
You dont want to play UNLV next year. The team will be tough to beat. You can still visit but I wouldn't want to play UNLV next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT