ADVERTISEMENT

2 more players + 1 + another Wednesday 6-19 per Sanchez!

Just reading up on your posts. The Complex and the Stadium will make a difference. I will buy tickets this year to see some good football in a great stadium instead of watching the games at Sam Boyd in 2020.

Palmer was the second Hey Reb from the Tony Sanchez Football Camp, the other was the defensive tackle from Arbor View

Sanchez and company getting in early on some guys.
I know it's not brand new this year, but it's definitely more noticeable with imminent facilities. It's pretty crazy that it wasn't long ago that there were zero commits before very late in the cycle. Now Rebs are getting early commits. Some quality guys, too.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I know it's not brand new this year, but it's definitely more noticeable with imminent facilities. It's pretty crazy that it wasn't long ago that there were zero commits before very late in the cycle. Now Rebs are getting early commits. Some quality guys, too.

Yep. Facility/Stadium should have a positive impact going forward.

I hate to also be the fun sponge here but...

It's great getting all these early commitments. But Its a long way until signing day.

If Sanchez delivers this year and gets to six wins, it looks like we could have a very good class next year.

If he doesn't, then I would expect to see a lot of these guys open their recruiting back up.

Yep. Facility/Stadium should have a positive impact going forward.

I hate to also be the fun sponge here but...

It's great getting all these early commitments. But Its a long way until signing day.

If Sanchez delivers this year and gets to six wins, it looks like we could have a very good class next year.

If he doesn't, then I would expect to see a lot of these guys open their recruiting back up.

Come on Bull, stop being the Buzz Killington of the Football board

Come on Bull, stop being the Buzz Killington of the Football board

Just pointing out the reality of the situation.

No different than McCray the JUCO WR.

Seemingly locked up and next thing you know.....

Oklahoma State jumps in the mix.

As great as the new facility and stadium are for the program, still a lot needs to be done.

Namely winning.

Just pointing out the reality of the situation.

No different than McCray the JUCO WR.

Seemingly locked up and next thing you know.....

Oklahoma State jumps in the mix.

As great as the new facility and stadium are for the program, still a lot needs to be done.

Namely winning.

I fully understand the logic and completely agree.

You are still a wet blanket.

After Spring camp.

There are some reasons to be excited.

Unfortunately there are just as many reasons for concern.

Hey man, I'm mostly bustin' balls here. If look through my football posts, there isn't a lot of optimism.

My typical somewhat optimistic fan brain has given out. Realistically I don't see 6 wins, I don't know if I see 5. Hell, we are only favorites in 2.

If Armani turns a corner as a passer, allows us to have some more balance. If the Defense has a jump in year 2 under Skip with some of the new additions. I can see it. But the last 5 years have little reason to expect such jumps, though in general they are reasonable to hope for.

Hey man, I'm mostly bustin' balls here. If look through my football posts, there isn't a lot of optimism.

My typical somewhat optimistic fan brain has given out. Realistically I don't see 6 wins, I don't know if I see 5. Hell, we are only favorites in 2.

If Armani turns a corner as a passer, allows us to have some more balance. If the Defense has a jump in year 2 under Skip with some of the new additions. I can see it. But the last 5 years have little reason to expect such jumps, though in general they are reasonable to hope for.

I didn't think you were serious..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT