ADVERTISEMENT

Offer '18 4* DE Elijah Wade, Arbor View

Considering the way he included UNLV with Hawaii and made a much bigger deal of most other offers (ex Alabama), I expect this offer is more of just a token offer that has almost zero chance of going anywhere.

Considering the way he included UNLV with Hawaii and made a much bigger deal of most other offers (ex Alabama), I expect this offer is more of just a token offer that has almost zero chance of going anywhere.
Pretty obvious considering its since 19rh and 20th offer. He can basically pick wherever he wants to go.

He did retweet my remark to stay home and be the first domino.

Love him but I think he is better suited as a Border OLBer [the "Jack" in the Tide's defense] in a 3-4 defensive front than a DE in a 4-3 defensive front.

6'5, 240ish. He can either gain a whole lot of weight and play end. Lose a little bit of weight and play olb/ gain a little bit of weight to be a really tall mlb. I m not sure he has the motor to stay fast if he gets a whole lot bigger.

6'5, 240ish. He can either gain a whole lot of weight and play end. Lose a little bit of weight and play olb/ gain a little bit of weight to be a really tall mlb. I m not sure he has the motor to stay fast if he gets a whole lot bigger.
Yup but it's a little differnt in a 3-4 front. The Border OLBer in the college 3-4 front is typically around 6'5" 250lbs. For just one example, the "Jack" OLBer for Bama is Anfernee Jennings who is 6'4" 264 lbs and his back up, who will play a ton, is Terrell Hall who is 6'5" 247lbs.

Yup but it's a little differnt in a 3-4 front. The Border OLBer in the college 3-4 front is typically around 6'5" 250lbs. For just one example, the "Jack" OLBer for Bama is Anfernee Jennings who is 6'4" 264 lbs and his back up, who will play a ton, is Terrell Hall who is 6'5" 247lbs.

Interestingly enough, Baer toyed with the 3-4 idea during games last season. You're right, he would do great in a 3-4. I hope he stays home with UNLV anyway. Might take him 3 years to get even special teams time at Bama.

Interestingly enough, Baer toyed with the 3-4 idea during games last season. You're right, he would do great in a 3-4. I hope he stays home with UNLV anyway. Might take him 3 years to get even special teams time at Bama.
Just turn Coach Samuel loose on him and we have a chance.

I m not sure if it will be this guy, and I have no insider info; but I have a feeling we'll see a major impact 4 star recruit for next year's class. Staff is really lighting the fire and going after it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT