ADVERTISEMENT

-10 UNLV favorite vs Hawaii

I can see us winning by 30. I really can.

But Hawaii games have been historically whacky.

But I think for us to lose, we have to have an awful defensive game plan, forget how to tackle and we’d have to turn it over a few times on offense. That happens, it can be tight or we will lose.
I mean Hawaii hasn't looked that great this year.

They played Vandy close on paper, but were down 21 points in the fourth quarter and racked up yards and points against softer defenses.

Had to barely come back to win against a bad NMSU team. Lost by 2 scores to a not very good Stanford team, and got blown out by Oregon, but so would we.

I get the spread. I just don't like it.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I mean Hawaii hasn't looked that great this year.

They played Vandy close on paper, but were down 21 points in the fourth quarter and racked up yards and points against softer defenses.

Had to barely come back to win against a bad NMSU team. Lost by 2 scores to a not very good Stanford team, and got blown out by Oregon, but so would we.

I get the spread. I just don't like it.
I don’t like the spread either. I won’t play this game with the spread or the money line. I did spread in the first 4 games and they were no sweat wins.

Might just go with the over …

I just want to get to 4-1 and play UNR.

I don’t like the spread either. I won’t play this game with the spread or the money line. I did spread in the first 4 games and they were no sweat wins.

Might just go with the over …

I just want to get to 4-1 and play UNR.
Me too, Joe. Me too.

Reno Sucks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT