ADVERTISEMENT

Ot seems high in the draft for bronny

Its an investment for a story they can sell tickets to: FAther and son on the same team - (cue in cheesy music here)

Everybody knows Their are 100 kids better than Bronny they passed over to pick him
True this.

I wonder, at what point do teams just start realizing the whole LeBron thing is more headache than help. Dude's not getting any younger or better.

Vegas Golden Knights

Yes, Adin Hill, our Cup-winning goalie, is still on the roster, as of today. Hoping Pavel Moysevich, who VGK drafted #83 overall in the recent NHL draft, can be a decent NHL goalie. Dude is 6-5 and, supposedly, a smart player but, at his size, not terribly quick, though moves well enough. The Golden Knights have never really been a team to develop players, so we'll see.

Houston Game

Looks like their stadium is under construction now. Doesn’t look like expansion but included other upgrades:

“TDECU Stadium is adding a party deck with suites and club seats below it. This premium section will provide a capacity ranging from 850 to 900 occupants. However, the net effect of the premium seating is a loss of 250 to 300 seats. Additionally, a sideline-to-sideline video board will be constructed which is approximately three times the size of the current video board.”
I did also see in the buildout they had premade plans to expand to 60K capacity if/whenever that is needed.

Houston Game

It was their 3rd home game that year. I was the first year for the stadium. I was at that game.
Their new stadium was a huge upgrade from Robertson, which was like a sh!ttier version of Sam Boyd. It is a good stadium, not sure if it has expansion plans built in. They don't need it now, but this was done well before being inviting to the big 12.
Looks like their stadium is under construction now. Doesn’t look like expansion but included other upgrades:

“TDECU Stadium is adding a party deck with suites and club seats below it. This premium section will provide a capacity ranging from 850 to 900 occupants. However, the net effect of the premium seating is a loss of 250 to 300 seats. Additionally, a sideline-to-sideline video board will be constructed which is approximately three times the size of the current video board.”
Reactions: dcut03

Houston Game

It was their 3rd home game that year. I was the first year for the stadium. I was at that game.
Their new stadium was a huge upgrade from Robertson, which was like a sh!ttier version of Sam Boyd. It is a good stadium, not sure if it has expansion plans built in. They don't need it now, but this was done well before being inviting to the big 12.
Just looked it up, sure enough. I would have sworn it was weeks 1 or 2. It was Sept 20. We were already 1-2 heading into that game, and emotionally 0-3. That Northern Colorado game was a disaster and a debacle all in one... 13-12. Oof.

I had never been to their old home, so no point of comparison.
Reactions: dcut03

Bowls projection

They can certainly pay more than UNLV, but that is the only way it is a "better job". They play in a weak conference, unlikely to be picked up by anyone substantial, maybe the AAC. Still somewhat lateral move.
They made the PLayoff last season, so there is that. But they have to pray that the MW, AAC, or other better G5 program doesn't have a strong 1 or 2 loss team, because they aren't getting in over them. Of course they have to go undefeated to have a chance any given year.

This right here is why I thought it was brilliant for Hurley to pass on the Lakers gig. What a clown show. Not only is Bronny not that good, he has a heart issue, double red flag.
They didn't have to draft him. If he was there at 55, he was going to be there as a FA. Because he isn't an NBA player.
The Laker's have to succumb to LeBron's whim. He is paying the bills to be fair, but still.

Houston Game

But that was the first game in their new stadium, wasn't it? Maybe it was first game of year two, or second game of year one... That was a surprisingly minimalist new stadium, at least that's my recall on it. I remember being surprised how cheap it was, but that's because it didn't have a ton of bells and whistles.

Houston Game

But that was the first game in their new stadium, wasn't it? Maybe it was first game of year two, or second game of year one... That was a surprisingly minimalist new stadium, at least that's my recall on it. I remember being surprised how cheap it was, but that's because it didn't have a ton of bells and whistles.

I think you’re right Loco Rebel. It was real hot down there. It was fun traveling with the football team. Seeing all he different cities.

Houston Game

We played them ten years ago back in Houston. They beat us pretty good. It was real hot down there.
Reactions: LVRebel2000

With stats like this, I don't know why he wasn't a Lottery Pick!

View attachment 222

For anyone willing to defend him getting drafted, even in the second round where players are constantly picked to be stored oversees, please look up the definition of 'nepotism' and get back to me.
Are there people defending him getting drafted? Genuine question

He wouldnt have started at UNLV last year.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT