ADVERTISEMENT

Pacific December 14

Every program plays Quad 4 teams. As an example - UCON played 9 last year and we played 8. The important thing is winning ALL of them convincingly. UCON won all nine and we went 5-3. Gonzaga played 12 and won them all. As for where we play, when the Rodeo is in town I would rather have games I can watch in person than have all of the games away. I think the DLC is a decent venue for this type of game.
Every team plays quad 4 teams for sure. And if we are going to play a home game away from the the T&M, and this does count as a home game, then it might as well be a lower quad 4 team since they all nearly count the same.
But, personally I would rather have a lighter schedule and play a couple of road games during the rodeo. Perfect time to schedule a tournament.
In general, I think they should eliminate all home games not in the T&M period. If you are going to have a home game on your schedule it should 100% be a home game, not "kind of a" home game.
Reactions: bcvegaspt

Pacific December 14

Every program plays Quad 4 teams. As an example - UCON played 9 last year and we played 8. The important thing is winning ALL of them convincingly. UCON won all nine and we went 5-3. Gonzaga played 12 and won them all. As for where we play, when the Rodeo is in town I would rather have games I can watch in person than have all of the games away. I think the DLC is a decent venue for this type of game.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT