ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread UNLV vs Creighton

smoking-after-eating_1440402304-gif.678673
I needed a cigarette after that one.

I should have recorded the game. But, for obvious reasons who would have thought this would happen. I could have lived off that one recording the rest of the season.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Not to bring any of us down from this big high, but this waiver for Keylan is only temporary. Two weeks. A Court in West Virginia still has to decide whether or not the NCAA has the right to enforce their waiver rules. 7 states are attempting to eliminate them. It should be a favorable outcome though. 🤞

Not to bring any of us down from this big high, but this waiver for Keylan is only temporary. Two weeks. A Court in West Virginia still has to decide whether or not the NCAA has the right to enforce their waiver rules. 7 states are attempting to eliminate them. It should be a favorable outcome though. 🤞
Yeah, I saw that. It’s complete horsecrap. The NCAA is a sham, their rulings are so arbitrary with everything. No, they don’t have a specific axe to grind with UNLV anymore but that some get waivers, others don’t, so arbitrary, so random, it’s a roll of the dice, no rhyme or reason. Can’t imagine letting kids play and then yanking it away from them.

The genie has already been let out of the bottle. I think the NCAA is gonna have a hard time putting it back in.

The genie has already been let out of the bottle. I think the NCAA is gonna have a hard time putting it back in.
Yeah, they're going to get hit with rulings for individuals who say it affects their right or ability to profit of NIL, etc...

I do think the ruling gives each case the opportunity to reapply for the waiver, so maybe we learned from the last failed attempt on what to create as a reason plus he could now be enrolled as grad student right? Also the NCAA might just grant each case a waiver so they can hold on to waiver rule rather than court eliminate it.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
Yeah, I saw that. It’s complete horsecrap. The NCAA is a sham, their rulings are so arbitrary with everything. No, they don’t have a specific axe to grind with UNLV anymore but that some get waivers, others don’t, so arbitrary, so random, it’s a roll of the dice, no rhyme or reason. Can’t imagine letting kids play and then yanking it away from them.
It may be a roll of the dice, but in the case of schools like Notre Dame, Michigan, etc., they get to play with loaded dice!
Animation Winning GIF by Mashed

Watch it twice and you will see how invaluable LuRod and Justin Webster are. The intangibles those two bring are invaluable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT