ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV +14.5

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Seems a little small. I think as dejected as the players looked after last game. I think if Creighton punches us in the mouth hard enough in the beginning it could be a 25+ blowout loss. We will see if this team has any fight left in it. I watched Creighton they are well coached and their bench is better than ours. They might run us out of the gym. Only way we win is they look pass us or/and we come out on fire.

Seems a little small. I think as dejected as the players looked after last game. I think if Creighton punches us in the mouth hard enough in the beginning it could be a 25+ blowout loss. We will see if this team has any fight left in it. I watched Creighton they are well coached and their bench is better than ours. They might run us out of the gym. Only way we win is they look pass us or/and we come out on fire.
They will and we don’t!

Reactions: Trax0r
It’s a tough line to bet against. A road favorite by that much is tough to lay, regardless of the teams (for the most part).
I think Creighton will kick our ass without breaking too much of a sweat.

In no way do we match up well with them.

I think Creighton will kick our ass without breaking too much of a sweat.

In no way do we match up well with them.
But when you are talking large spreads. Yes, they shouldn’t break a sweat. That means less starter minutes. And their bench is probably better than our starters … big leads … teams tend (especially nowadays) to coast. That’s where I don’t like laying a big number on the road.

If Creighton brings their B game for 35 minutes and UNLV brings their A game, Creighton still wins by double digits.

I’m the type that has never really laid big lines, but I’ll take points. In this one I wouldn’t take or lay. Seems like the line is about right to me.

I really hate talking crap about our own team but when we struggle so much on defense and rebounding, both being guages of effort rather than raw talent, it's hard not to rag on the team. I can forgive missing shots and even bonehead plays if the heart's in the right place but lack of effort is indefensible.

Creighton 79
UNLV 66

*whoops, belongs in prediction thread but I don't think it matters much.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT