ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV Roster Changes

your roster is looking like ours at pitt.

transfer portal or bust baby!!!!

Our transfers are for different reasons though and they are worse ones

I think the Krueger family will do well in the portal selling unlv.

very happy to see lon back at unlv. He and kevin will formidable with recruits

your roster is looking like ours at pitt.

transfer portal or bust baby!!!!

Our transfers are for different reasons though and they are worse ones

I think the Krueger family will do well in the portal selling unlv.

very happy to see lon back at unlv. He and kevin will formidable with recruits
Bobby Hurley has a lot leaving at ASU too. BUT did you look at his incoming players. UCLA better watch out!!

Not one of them has left. All this means is that they are listed in the transfer portal. It is up to the coach to decide if he wants to try to keep any of them or not, and up to these players to decide if they want to stay or not. The good news is nothing is owed to any of them once they enter the transfer portal, which means if they do not fit the new program, they are gone on their own! In the case of some of these transfers, they may be left on the outside looking in without anyone picking them up!

Hard hard reset..

just take the bullet next year.
If everyone had stayed, next yr be worse, St Barts type of teams would dot schedule to be 500, people better realize how bad this group was they beat USU 1 game, only win against a team with a pulse!
Not one of these guys should be starting, unless it's at NAU or Northridge type team!

Grill could be 10-15 min at best, rest of them wish them well.

Not getting a scholarship but I’m glad he landed at a good school back home. Good luck Isaac.

I was hoping we could keep Jenkins and Hamilton, that and along with our 2 already committed recruits would be a good base to build off of!

This is our list so far of players entering the portal, I predicted 7-8 so I'm hoping I'm right! We can afford to lose more than half our roster

Has there ever been a rebel with so much hype as Jenkins that simply was not a good enough athlete to show off his shooting skills? Go way back and I cannot think of one except Beas Hagma which was the bust of all time.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Keep Blake Coleman and Wood. Roleplayers and maybe a rising star. Coleman for leadership and Wood for how hard he plays. Not athletic but made some of the bigger plays this season. We need 5 players better than Hamilton to get to the TOP 25.

We’re gonna be battling SJSU for last place next year!!

Jenkins/Hamilton don't work at all, Jenkins is more valuable than Hamilton, but since his scoring went from 19.7 to 14 here, and his defense was horrible, not big loss.

Take a look at Houston last night, 32% shooting, but 19 offensive boards and tough as nail defense, final four bound. Need team players over just individual stats like Hamilton/Jenkins.

Has there ever been a rebel with so much hype as Jenkins that simply was not a good enough athlete to show off his shooting skills? Go way back and I cannot think of one except Beas Hagma which was the bust of all time.

Gotta agree: most over-hyped since Beas. Jenkins kinda got the shot working towards the end of the season but, if he wasn't hitting, you may as well sit him because he couldn't do anything else better than anyone. Seems like a good kid. I wish him nothing but the best, wherever he lands.

Reactions: Trax0r
Jenkins/Hamilton don't work at all, Jenkins is more valuable than Hamilton,
I dont know, a guy hyped as a sniper who had some games below 20% from the floor with zero back to the basket game and very little ability to penetrate off the dribble? Oh and no defense. Id take hamilton even if he is a volume scorer and also inconsistent. Dude can post up and can collapse a defense.

I'd rather have kept em both and hoped we got a PG. Another scoring threat would have been very nice alongside hamilton to open up Jenkins for 3s.

Reactions: 76RunninRebel
I dont know, a guy hyped as a sniper who had some games below 20% from the floor with zero back to the basket game and very little ability to penetrate off the dribble? Oh and no defense. Id take hamilton even if he is a volume scorer and also inconsistent. Dude can post up and can collapse a defense.

I'd rather have kept em both and hoped we got a PG. Another scoring threat would have been very nice alongside hamilton to open up Jenkins for 3s.
A PG be great, but UNLV needs defense, neither Hamilton/Jenkins will provide that at all. Basically if both Diong/Hamilton don't return, Marvolous kids will be gone.

First Oklahoma names to hit the portal. Not the guys I keep checking on but maybe a few more OU guys start to show up in the next day or two.

A PG be great, but UNLV needs defense, neither Hamilton/Jenkins will provide that at all. Basically if both Diong/Hamilton don't return, Marvolous kids will be gone.
Grimala posted an article today about some of UNLV’s targets in the portal. Some good PG’s and Defensive players listed.

Jordan McCabe, West Virginia
Tyree Ihenacho, North Dakota
Jaelen House, Arizona State
Jamari Wheeler, Penn State
Mike Saunders, Cincinnati
Cam Martin, Missouri Southern
Jalen Hill, Oklahoma
Stanley Umude, South Dakota

Grimala posted an article today about some of UNLV’s targets in the portal. Some good PG’s and Defensive players listed.

Jordan McCabe, West Virginia
Tyree Ihenacho, North Dakota
Jaelen House, Arizona State
Jamari Wheeler, Penn State
Mike Saunders, Cincinnati
Cam Martin, Missouri Southern
Jalen Hill, Oklahoma
Stanley Umude, South Dakota

I'm guessing any player from Oklahoma that enters the portal will be a target as well.

Jalen Hill is from Vegas, so that makes sense. I like to see Ithenacho and House/Wheeler.

I read Jenkins is exploring his options, not totally done with UNLV, I guess he wants KK to recruit him over, looks like him and Otz had falling out mid-way thru the season. I prefer Jenkins as shoot and catch only, not the dribbling on his own for his own shot, that's where a top PG will come in handy, also would help Wood, just stand and shoot it. PG PG PG

Who else enjoys seeing dominos falling?
It actually makes it interesting, since it's been total cluster F for the last 8 years, since the staff is getting filled out, will be interesting who stays and who comes, I just hope KK, brings in athletic guys, who can create and shoot and defend, I want to see exciting basketball, anyone who thought last year was exciting and fun, I have some gorilla glue, that I will give you and you can watch it for 54 hours, since 27 games x 2 hours, that exciting now.

Reactions: mrodius
Who else enjoys seeing dominos falling?
Of course without outing a source or identifying any individuals, do you have any idea who the other asst coming in will be? If yes, someone we will be excited about and/or recognize?

Okay, I like that. Not hiring an agent. Get some feedback and leave open the possibility of returning to UNLV.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT