ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV basketball to require proof of vaccine!

Not that it will matter, but I found this list online that has the email and contact information for a bunch of the athletics people. I'm going to make my voice heard. It likely won't make a difference, but they should at least know what people think about it. See the link below:

I won't be supporting UNLV athletics anymore after this decision.

https://unlvrebels.com/staff-directory

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Again, sorry you won't be there. I don't know for sure, by UNLV may be looking at the Raiders' example.
After an initial negative reaction, wher÷ people turned in their tickets,(BTW, we bought a pair of those and have sold them for a profit) folks chilled, and the crowds are large and loud.
The vaxx stuff is easy. No masks.

Again, sorry you won't be there. I don't know for sure, by UNLV may be looking at the Raiders' example.
After an initial negative reaction, wher÷ people turned in their tickets,(BTW, we bought a pair of those and have sold them for a profit) folks chilled, and the crowds are large and loud.
The vaxx stuff is easy. No masks.
I know your position and am happy that you are good. I hope nothing but the best for you and your family. However, as I stated in the thread in the confidential board, I have my reasons for being against these types of mandates. I don't want to get into an argument with you here, because I know that it won't be fruitful, but to me, it's an important issue and I want to make my voice heard to the people that are making these decisions. I'm just passing along the information in case others want to do the same.

Sucks that so many people are against the vaccines and that institutions feel they have to force the vaccine on people. I understand the distrust with government and the blatant bias/belittling of the media but I also find it sad too. Imagine if we had this level of distrust in the 50s and 60's. We'd still have polio and people would be crippled for no reason.

Not that it will matter, but I found this list online that has the email and contact information for a bunch of the athletics people. I'm going to make my voice heard. It likely won't make a difference, but they should at least know what people think about it. See the link below:

I won't be supporting UNLV athletics anymore after this decision.

https://unlvrebels.com/staff-directory
Just sent my email to Eric

2000, I hope my post did not infer that you should not post your opinions. If it did, I apologize..
I believe that we certainly have the right to disagree with mandates. A business that does so risks alienating people. That is the decision they must make.
For public safety workers, like police, fire, medical workers, I believe strongly in mandates. If I am being treated by another, I would like to know that they are as safe as possible. They wear masks in surgery for a reason. They scrub in.. Vaccine seems a small price to pay.

Sucks that so many people are against the vaccines and that institutions feel they have to force the vaccine on people. I understand the distrust with government and the blatant bias/belittling of the media but I also find it sad too. Imagine if we had this level of distrust in the 50s and 60's. We'd still have polio and people would be crippled for no reason.
Different Government back then, They did not lie constantly...Sorry, man. Something just doesn't smell right about this vaccinne. I am not anti vax...just this one , for now.

2000, I hope my post did not infer that you should not post your opinions. If it did, I apologize..
I believe that we certainly have the right to disagree with mandates. A business that does so risks alienating people. That is the decision they must make.
For public safety workers, like police, fire, medical workers, I believe strongly in mandates. If I am being treated by another, I would like to know that they are as safe as possible. They wear masks in surgery for a reason. They scrub in.. Vaccine seems a small price to pay.
They also transmit and get covid. And with that I am done !!

Reactions: 86Rebel
Do you KNOW the price they will pay in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years ?

I think you're mixing up a couple of things here. Just because people are against vaccine mandates doesn't mean they're against vaccines in general. I don't think for most people that it has to do with a distrust of government either. I have a healthy distrust of big pharma though, and a caution/respect for what I put into my body. My kids and I are fully vaccinated with all previous vaccines, but you have to admit that this current one is not being treated equally with previous vaccines. They're not being forthright with side effects of it or the true efficacy of it. They're also completely ignoring the people that have natural immunity, and people that have previously had and recovered from Covid. Do you not agree that a recent covid recovery with full antibodies and T-Cells is equal to or better than a covid vaccine?

What about people that have health risks and have a medical exemption? If I'm otherwise healthy, but have a high risk of blood clotting or stroke, I'm definitely not going to be taking it. What about heart issues and inflamation? I don't know, but that should be up to each person to decide.

In regards to the polio vaccine, that's a totally different beast too. The current version of the polio vaccine is not a leaky vaccine and it works very well. From what I can see though, it took around 20 years to get a quality version of the polio vaccine, and to get them adequately tested. There's no way that we can have enough research on these current ones since they were pushed through so quickly. So hopefully, seeing the lack of efficacy of the current covid shots, they'll not just stick with these options and not work on improving or changing them altogether to get a much higher quality version of it.

My point being, that IMO, it's not the place of UNLV to push this in order to attend an event. If they do, as they have done, then it's my responsibility to push back on them and let them know my thoughts. They'll probably ignore it, but that's their decision.

NSU, thanks for the apology, but not necessary. We're good.

As for police and medical workers, what if they've had Covid? I know several first responders that have had it twice, with the first time being prior to covid shots being available, and then a much lesser version of it more recently. Do you feel that they're a threat to you in any way? How about the threat to them getting covid (prior to shots being available), or getting shot or stabbed on the job? I think their risk is much higher than ours. So why punish them when they lay their lives on the line for us every day, especially police officers.

And in regards to surgeons wearing masks, as far as I'm aware, they have two primary reasons:
1. To reduce the risk of infection during the surgeon due to the Dr. passing germs to the patients open wound.
2. To protect the Dr. from splashes of blood or other secretions from the patient.

If you're dealing with an airborn virus, the mask won't likely contribute much, except for reducing the spit from coming out. However, if you wear a mask for an hour or two, and touch it at all, shift it, move it around to take a drink, etc, you're now putting the germs that were on your mask onto your hands, and spreading it to whatever you tough. Masks have their place, like in surgeries, but are being used by untrained people in a haphazard way, that doesn't lead to them being effective at all.

1969, no, I don't know what effects will be in future years. Does that mean we should have withheld the vaxxes for several years of testing?
I do believe that vaxxes have been of real value. I do not believe that there is a monstrous effort to fool us into taking a bad drug by faking results.

We have now administered millions of doses. That seems like kind of a test to me.
Drugs have side effects and lasting effects. Have you seen those ads on TV?
I take Eliquis. It has some bad side effects. But, as my cardiologist said, better bleeding issues than a stroke.

I will take his and my other docs advice. I git the vaxx. And the booster.. I just think it is better than the Covid that killed my brother-in-law and brain damaged my sister's brain.
But, that is me.

1969, no, I don't know what effects will be in future years. Does that mean we should have withheld the vaxxes for several years of testing?
I do believe that vaxxes have been of real value. I do not believe that there is a monstrous effort to fool us into taking a bad drug by faking results.

We have now administered millions of doses. That seems like kind of a test to me.
I take Eliquis. It has some bad side effects. But, as my cardiologist said, better bleeding issues than a stroke.

I will take his and my other docs advice. I git the vaxx. And the booster.. I just think it is better than the Covid that killed my brother-in-law and brain damaged my sister's brain.
But, that is me.
I'm truly sorry to hear about your family members. I also had covid, and recovered. Unfortunately, I won't be at the games.

But, that is me.
That is cool. all have different opinions. Then let them TELL us the side effects like they do with all drugs on TV ad nauseum. I just lost 2 un vaxxed family members in the same day, Mother in law and brother in law. I so want to believe this.
Tell us the side effects.
AND RECOGNIZE NATURAL IMMUNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for having an intelligent discourse, by the way.

That is cool. all have different opinions. Then let them TELL us the side effects like they do with all drugs on TV ad nauseum. I just lost 2 un vaxxed family members in the same day, Mother in law and brother in law. I so want to believe this.
Tell us the side effects.
AND RECOGNIZE NATURAL IMMUNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for having an intelligent discourse, by the way.
Just food for thought. My wife and 3 sisters also got it at the same time. All unvaxxed and all but one took Ivermectin. All recovered fine except the one who did not take it she is still in a rehab trying to get her lungs good enough to go home after 3 weeks .
Our 2 family members that passed were denied Ivermectin.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LVRebel2000
I'm truly sorry to hear about your family members. I also had covid, and recovered. Unfortunately, I won't be at the games.
I had covid 16 months ago and just got bloodwork and my immunities are off the chart. But...I cant go to the games. Where is my category ? Vaxxed, unvaxxed and Natural immunity. And you wonder why I am passionate.

Do you know how long the polio vax was tested before it was released? It went through thorough testing and the program was even halted when there were difficulties. But they ended up proving it safe and effective and there was consumer confidence. That DID NOT happen here.

Way more confidence when something is thoroughly tested on different cohorts than developing it “warp speed” and unleashing it even faster. That’s negligent.

The Salk vaccine was released in 1955. I know. I was one of the first to get it.
The vaccine was tested for a year. So,correct in that it was tested longer.

Is it your belief that we should have waited another year with the covid vaccines?
Would less have died, been damaged?
Do the vaxxes do more harm than good?
Do the millions of doses given over the last 10 months count as any kind of test?

I seriously would like answers to those questions.

Do you know how long the polio vax was tested before it was released? It went through thorough testing and the program was even halted when there were difficulties. But they ended up proving it safe and effective and there was consumer confidence. That DID NOT happen here.

Way more confidence when something is thoroughly tested on different cohorts than developing it “warp speed” and unleashing it even faster. That’s negligent.
"It went through thorough testing and the program was even halted when there were difficulties."

Just some additional background.

The initial batch that was given to 1st and 2nd graders was a disaster. Upwards of a dozen children caught polio FROM the vax. It turns out one facility manufacturing the vax used inappropriate materials resulting in giving the disease to kids. This ruined public support and it didn't return completely until the Sabin vaccine replaced the Salk a few years later.

We don't have a corner on botching a vaccine rollout.

You are aware that they gave a bunch of people actual polio with the polio vaccine in the beginning...or no? Science is really cool but they are generally wrong at first and its hubris to think otherwise.

You are aware that they gave a bunch of people actual polio with the polio vaccine in the beginning...or no? Science is really cool but they are generally wrong at first and its hubris to think otherwise.
And that they started working on Polio vaccines in 1935. Multiple iterations that were unsuccessful before getting the very successful version.

Reactions: j. spilotro
The first accepted vaccine for polio was 1954. Salk. I got mine in early 1955.
The Sabin vaccine, which I also got early, was 1961.
Joe, you may have tested a vaccine, but the main breakthroughs were long before you were born.

Now, somebody answer the other questions I asked, please.

I think you're mixing up a couple of things here. Just because people are against vaccine mandates doesn't mean they're against vaccines in general. I don't think for most people that it has to do with a distrust of government either. I have a healthy distrust of big pharma though, and a caution/respect for what I put into my body. My kids and I are fully vaccinated with all previous vaccines, but you have to admit that this current one is not being treated equally with previous vaccines. They're not being forthright with side effects of it or the true efficacy of it. They're also completely ignoring the people that have natural immunity, and people that have previously had and recovered from Covid. Do you not agree that a recent covid recovery with full antibodies and T-Cells is equal to or better than a covid vaccine?

What about people that have health risks and have a medical exemption? If I'm otherwise healthy, but have a high risk of blood clotting or stroke, I'm definitely not going to be taking it. What about heart issues and inflamation? I don't know, but that should be up to each person to decide.

In regards to the polio vaccine, that's a totally different beast too. The current version of the polio vaccine is not a leaky vaccine and it works very well. From what I can see though, it took around 20 years to get a quality version of the polio vaccine, and to get them adequately tested. There's no way that we can have enough research on these current ones since they were pushed through so quickly. So hopefully, seeing the lack of efficacy of the current covid shots, they'll not just stick with these options and not work on improving or changing them altogether to get a much higher quality version of it.

My point being, that IMO, it's not the place of UNLV to push this in order to attend an event. If they do, as they have done, then it's my responsibility to push back on them and let them know my thoughts. They'll probably ignore it, but that's their decision.
well said!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Damn it, BC! I have apologized to you a dozen times.
The fact that I did not mean to call you a racist in that private post 5 years ago is no excuse.
I shouldn't have written it.
I really don't give a flyin' f...k whether you accept it or not. Grow up, move on. And answer my questions.

The Salk vaccine was released in 1955. I know. I was one of the first to get it.
The vaccine was tested for a year. So,correct in that it was tested longer.

1. Is it your belief that we should have waited another year with the covid vaccines?
2. Would less have died, been damaged?
3. Do the vaxxes do more harm than good?
4. Do the millions of doses given over the last 10 months count as any kind of test?

I seriously would like answers to those questions.
I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability, and am not being snarky or argumentative. I'll spoiler it as it's very long, so those that don't want to read it don't have to.

1. Maybe, it's hard to know. I believe that they should have been honest with the public instead of acting like they have the miracle cure. At the time, they claimed that if you take the shot, you won't be able to get covid, spread it, and you wouldn't have to wear masks anymore. What they should have said is, in short term studies, it appears to help with avoiding severe cases and death, and we're going to make it available to those that are willing to take on certain risks (then say what those risks are). We believe the risk of getting covid is too high for elderly people and those with other comorbidities, and recommend that anyone fitting those criteria should take it. Also, you may or may not still need to wear masks depending on what your local government officials determine.

2. Would less have died? Probably not. I'd guess that some people that got the shot would have died had they not received it, but there's really no way to know for sure.

Would less have been damaged? That's a hard question because it depends on what you mean by damaged. I'd say that kids in school across the whole country were damaged quite a bit by having schools close for quite a while, and having to social distance, mask, and do school at home. I know for my family, it affected them quite a bit. There have also been studies showing significantly higher suicides in school aged people these past two years than typical. I know that's not what you're asking, but again, we don't know the answer to that question in regards to Covid. I have seen other studies talking about the serious cost of closing down hospitals and Dr.'s office, which resulted in people not being able to get screened early for cancer, heart disease, etc, which would end up having a large impact on their health. There was also massive damage to families as a result of losing jobs that were deemed "non-essential". Families lost homes, savings, jobs, etc, due to them being told that they're not able to work. These things are hard to quantify, but the point is that almost everyone has been damaged by this, whether they got the covid shot or not.

3. Do the vaxxes do more harm than good? For the portion of the community at risk, no. However, I would say that this depends on your situation. I know a lot of people that have had Covid. In fact, at this point, I think I know more people that have had it than those that haven't. Almost all of those people have recovered and are fine. And yes, some of those people were also vaccinated. I've also seen a lot of reports of people that have had adverse reactions to the shots, including some professional athletes, olympic medalists, the world record free diver, etc.
With any vaccine, or medication, there are inherant risks. Let's say you had a heart condition. You'd probably be willing to look at the risk/reward to taking the medication that you needed, and make a decision that it would be better to take the medication, as the risk of not taking it is higher than any side effects that you might get from it. But I wouldn't recommend that the entire population start taking heart medication, just to help them in the event that they had heart issues. The risk isn't worth the reward.
Looking at the numbers on the different Covid tracking websites, I would say with near certainty that if you've a healthy (not overweight, no comorbidities) individual under 40 years old, there's almost no reason to take it. If you're healthy under 50, probably similar, but you're closer to the range of vulnerability so you may want to consider. After that, you should look at your own situation and make an educated decision on what's best for you and your family.
So back to your question about doing more harm than good: To my understanding, in the United States, there have only been around 558 people that are 17 and under that have died with Covid. If you go up to 29 years old, there have been 4714 deaths with covid. Go all the way up to 39, and there are 16,930 deaths. On this particular website, they don't say what other comorbidities there may be, but I remember a study a while back that said that only something like 6% of covid deaths were considered covid alone. I take this to mean that most of the deaths had other health issues at the time that they passed with covid. So let's say that even 50% of those deaths are actually due to Covid (high assumption), then there have been a total of around 8,500 deaths from Covid in the entire United States due to covid in the past 2 years. That's 4,250 deaths per year in that age group. So based on the total number of cases presented, which is just under 47,000,000, that means that if you're 39 and under, you have a 99.982% survivability rate. Obviously, there is some risk, but there is also a risk of getting the shot. There have been lots of reports of heart issues in this age group, including heart attacks and myocarditis. There's also a higher risk of stroke, and it appears to do weird things to women's menstrual cycles. There's just not enough information to know if it will have any long term affects on reproduction, the heart, etc. Personally, I don't think the risk is worth the reward in that case, and I'd rather take my chances with the virus.

4. Do the millions of doses count as any kind of test? Yes, and to be honest, I'm as skeptical of it now as I was when it came out (for my current situation). The media is still pushing it as the same cure-all, while largely ignoring the reports out of Europe and Israel showing significant reduction of efficacy over time, and possibly with different variants. They're also ignoring the issue of recovered covid cases.

There are whistle blower reports of hospital workers stating that the hospitals they work in are largely ignoring the side effects because it takes too long to do the VAERS reports, and they don't want to deal with the hassle of it. However, on the VAERS website, there are still tons of reports. I understand that not every case shown on there would be due to the shot, but I would think that many of them are.

So, yes, it would count as a test if they were really tracking data accurately, and presenting it clearly. To my knowledge, we're still not seeing that.

I'm not against the vaccine. For those in your situation, and many others similar, I'm super glad that you're able to take the shot and feel comfortable with your decision. I don't think the government is out to get us, or up to anything nefarious with this shot either. But given the amount of data that we have now, and the fact that the covid shot has not stopped people from getting or passing on covid to others, to think that places are mandating it seems crazy to me.

I think it's healthy for both sides of any idea to be able to have conversations without blaming others or getting defensive. Unfortunately, the media is very one sided on this issue (and most issues these days), which I think gives people the idea that it's okay to act the same way. It's not. If people have taken the shot or not is none of my business. If you're vaccinated, and believe that it's an effective vaccine, you shouldn't really be worried about what others are doing, IMO.

2000, I was going to bow out of this debate, but your thoughtful response is appreciated and deserves a reply

For me, it just strains credulity to believe either that the vaccines have not helped, or worse, made things worse.
I am not, of course, a scientist, but, I suspect that I have followed this closer than many, because of my own and family's situation.
At no time did I ever hear that the vaccine would be 100% effective. It was stated that if 80% of Amexicans were fully vaxxed, Covid 19 would be minimized. We have never gotten close to 80%, so that is moot.
Things have changed as time went on. This was a new situation in so many ways.

I do not believe that vaxxes will ever wipe out Covid. I believe that acquired immunities work, but it seems that they, like the vaxxes are not permanent.

As I have stated, Noone will change their minds on this. Add 8n tge politics, it is and will be a mess. I got vaxxed, support mandates, until we can get back to normal. Not a likely scenario.

We got our hoops tickets for the only two games missing in the season tix. We will be at all of them. Stay well, and, 2000, thanks for a civil discussion.

An option for some to see the Rebels will be the Mandalay bay. I went there regularly to see the Aces and they required masks without VAX. The mask requirement was minimally enforced.

On the bright side, getting parking and overpriced concessions should be really easy!
You’ve found that difficult the past few seasons?

For a 7 pm tip, I used to leave my house at 615 at the latest, would get home around 1030.

Last few seasons, same tip time, I’d be ok leaving home at 640 and would get home by 930.

Can’t remember a concession being more than a person deep and the bathrooms had just a tiny handful of bodies.

This is the best article breaking down the vaccine and the issues behind it. It's brilliant actually.

I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability, and am not being snarky or argumentative. I'll spoiler it as it's very long, so those that don't want to read it don't have to.

1. Maybe, it's hard to know. I believe that they should have been honest with the public instead of acting like they have the miracle cure. At the time, they claimed that if you take the shot, you won't be able to get covid, spread it, and you wouldn't have to wear masks anymore. What they should have said is, in short term studies, it appears to help with avoiding severe cases and death, and we're going to make it available to those that are willing to take on certain risks (then say what those risks are). We believe the risk of getting covid is too high for elderly people and those with other comorbidities, and recommend that anyone fitting those criteria should take it. Also, you may or may not still need to wear masks depending on what your local government officials determine.

2. Would less have died? Probably not. I'd guess that some people that got the shot would have died had they not received it, but there's really no way to know for sure.

Would less have been damaged? That's a hard question because it depends on what you mean by damaged. I'd say that kids in school across the whole country were damaged quite a bit by having schools close for quite a while, and having to social distance, mask, and do school at home. I know for my family, it affected them quite a bit. There have also been studies showing significantly higher suicides in school aged people these past two years than typical. I know that's not what you're asking, but again, we don't know the answer to that question in regards to Covid. I have seen other studies talking about the serious cost of closing down hospitals and Dr.'s office, which resulted in people not being able to get screened early for cancer, heart disease, etc, which would end up having a large impact on their health. There was also massive damage to families as a result of losing jobs that were deemed "non-essential". Families lost homes, savings, jobs, etc, due to them being told that they're not able to work. These things are hard to quantify, but the point is that almost everyone has been damaged by this, whether they got the covid shot or not.

3. Do the vaxxes do more harm than good? For the portion of the community at risk, no. However, I would say that this depends on your situation. I know a lot of people that have had Covid. In fact, at this point, I think I know more people that have had it than those that haven't. Almost all of those people have recovered and are fine. And yes, some of those people were also vaccinated. I've also seen a lot of reports of people that have had adverse reactions to the shots, including some professional athletes, olympic medalists, the world record free diver, etc.
With any vaccine, or medication, there are inherant risks. Let's say you had a heart condition. You'd probably be willing to look at the risk/reward to taking the medication that you needed, and make a decision that it would be better to take the medication, as the risk of not taking it is higher than any side effects that you might get from it. But I wouldn't recommend that the entire population start taking heart medication, just to help them in the event that they had heart issues. The risk isn't worth the reward.
Looking at the numbers on the different Covid tracking websites, I would say with near certainty that if you've a healthy (not overweight, no comorbidities) individual under 40 years old, there's almost no reason to take it. If you're healthy under 50, probably similar, but you're closer to the range of vulnerability so you may want to consider. After that, you should look at your own situation and make an educated decision on what's best for you and your family.
So back to your question about doing more harm than good: To my understanding, in the United States, there have only been around 558 people that are 17 and under that have died with Covid. If you go up to 29 years old, there have been 4714 deaths with covid. Go all the way up to 39, and there are 16,930 deaths. On this particular website, they don't say what other comorbidities there may be, but I remember a study a while back that said that only something like 6% of covid deaths were considered covid alone. I take this to mean that most of the deaths had other health issues at the time that they passed with covid. So let's say that even 50% of those deaths are actually due to Covid (high assumption), then there have been a total of around 8,500 deaths from Covid in the entire United States due to covid in the past 2 years. That's 4,250 deaths per year in that age group. So based on the total number of cases presented, which is just under 47,000,000, that means that if you're 39 and under, you have a 99.982% survivability rate. Obviously, there is some risk, but there is also a risk of getting the shot. There have been lots of reports of heart issues in this age group, including heart attacks and myocarditis. There's also a higher risk of stroke, and it appears to do weird things to women's menstrual cycles. There's just not enough information to know if it will have any long term affects on reproduction, the heart, etc. Personally, I don't think the risk is worth the reward in that case, and I'd rather take my chances with the virus.

4. Do the millions of doses count as any kind of test? Yes, and to be honest, I'm as skeptical of it now as I was when it came out (for my current situation). The media is still pushing it as the same cure-all, while largely ignoring the reports out of Europe and Israel showing significant reduction of efficacy over time, and possibly with different variants. They're also ignoring the issue of recovered covid cases.

There are whistle blower reports of hospital workers stating that the hospitals they work in are largely ignoring the side effects because it takes too long to do the VAERS reports, and they don't want to deal with the hassle of it. However, on the VAERS website, there are still tons of reports. I understand that not every case shown on there would be due to the shot, but I would think that many of them are.

So, yes, it would count as a test if they were really tracking data accurately, and presenting it clearly. To my knowledge, we're still not seeing that.

I'm not against the vaccine. For those in your situation, and many others similar, I'm super glad that you're able to take the shot and feel comfortable with your decision. I don't think the government is out to get us, or up to anything nefarious with this shot either. But given the amount of data that we have now, and the fact that the covid shot has not stopped people from getting or passing on covid to others, to think that places are mandating it seems crazy to me.

I think it's healthy for both sides of any idea to be able to have conversations without blaming others or getting defensive. Unfortunately, the media is very one sided on this issue (and most issues these days), which I think gives people the idea that it's okay to act the same way. It's not. If people have taken the shot or not is none of my business. If you're vaccinated, and believe that it's an effective vaccine, you shouldn't really be worried about what others are doing, IMO.
VERY well said !!!

What protects you best against the chinese virus, the vaccine or already having had the virus and building up you own immunity? They continue to ignore the fact that there are most likely well over 100 million who have already had the virus in the US, who would get absolutely nothing positive from the vaccine while putting themselves at risk. They also continue to run ads on the tax payers dime (I guess they will just continue to print more money until they run out of paper) that say it is 97% effective in preventing people from getting the virus, which flies against the dozens I know who had the vaccine, but still got the virus. I also know several people that received the Johnson and Johnson version of the vaccine that months later found out the vaccine didn't work and that they would need to get the vaccine again! Now they have decided to blackmail and force people into receiving the vaccine in order to go to UNLV next year. Funny how my son already had the virus but is being forced to get the vaccine if he wants to attend a school paid for by my tax dollars!

What protects you best against the chinese virus, the vaccine or already having had the virus and building up you own immunity? They continue to ignore the fact that there are most likely well over 100 million who have already had the virus in the US, who would get absolutely nothing positive from the vaccine while putting themselves at risk. They also continue to run ads on the tax payers dime (I guess they will just continue to print more money until they run out of paper) that say it is 97% effective in preventing people from getting the virus, which flies against the dozens I know who had the vaccine, but still got the virus. I also know several people that received the Johnson and Johnson version of the vaccine that months later found out the vaccine didn't work and that they would need to get the vaccine again! Now they have decided to blackmail and force people into receiving the vaccine in order to go to UNLV next year. Funny how my son already had the virus but is being forced to get the vaccine if he wants to attend a school paid for by my tax dollars!
It’s not remotely close. Epitopes on spike vs epitopes on whole virus. We know vax fades quickly, that’s why booster. We know recovery lasts so far without need for booster. SARS cov 1 is at 20 years protection. This one? Not sure yet, but it outlasts the vax and it’s more complete thereby giving you a batter probability against variants.

That this isn’t widely accepted by the powers that be is a red flag. That they publish propaganda against that very fact is a tremendous row of red flags, IMO. They don’t want to acknowledge it, they just want your arm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT