ADVERTISEMENT

The Call..here it is.

sandracer, just go ahead and sue..

we have sevwral attorneys and a judge that posts here on Rebel-Net.

And?

I'm not going to sue you freaks. I have too many clients now don't need myself as another one. Was just saying people needed to keep their mouths closed and not go down that route.

Merry Xmas to you guys and hope Santa brought everyone some Xanax.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Sandracer, I was really amused to read all of your responses to other posters in regards to what your perceive as personal attacks on you, and how this could get them sued for libel. Beyond the fact that some of your responses show an extreme lack of maturity, you really need to learn the definition of libel before you even consider any type of lawsuit.

First of all you would need to prove that what was written by the author could not reasonable be perceived as not being true, that the author intentional wrote something they know was a lie, and you must also be able to prove that you have sustained financial damages.

In the first case the level of maturity that you have shown in using profanities and other written attacks makes it highly doubtful that anything that was written about you would be considered unreasonable, or that a jury would find that the author of the reply in the thread knows that what they said was not true. Second of all, there is nothing said on this site that can be used in anyway to show economical damages to you based on the simple fact that it is unlikely that Sandracer is you real name.

So, in regards to your idle threats against anyone, you need to go back to school and improve your education in regards to the standards required to prove libel or slander in a court of law.

P.S.

Remember that any first year law student would be smart enough to use this thread, including your tirades, as evidence against you in a court of law
This post was edited on 12/25 12:14 PM by Rebel1986

Rebel1986. I never knew any of that. You are very knowledgeable or at least you know how to copy and paste from the Internet. I could learn many things from your vast knowledge.

You are funny. You act like I'm the only one that says anything and no one has said anything to me. Everyone has said stuff to everyone. It is what it is. Time to move on so I hope everyone has a merry Xmas.

This post was edited on 12/25 2:15 PM by sandracer250

I believe that you know 1986 is not funny at all, and you are saying it just to damage his reputation. I was going to buy suu tix from him, but based uponyour assessment, I have reconsidered.

Merry Christmas, Rebelnezer Scrouge
Har

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT