ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I need a streaming website for movies and TV

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
I used to use movie4kto.net and then it says I got infected..

So anyways, anyone here recommend a streaming website for movies and television . Must be apple compatible that streams to Apple TV.

I was dickin around and next thing you know all my Twitter feeds were going to the main television at the house. I was half mortified.

@XFactorRebel

I used to use movie4kto.net and then it says I got infected..

So anyways, anyone here recommend a streaming website for movies and television . Must be apple compatible that streams to Apple TV.

I was dickin around and next thing you know all my Twitter feeds were going to the main television at the house. I was half mortified.

@XFactorRebel
Pluto TV has a lot of free streaming movies and TV shows.

Open the App Store on your Apple TV. Search for Pluto TV and download the app.

Pluto TV has a lot of free streaming movies and TV shows.

Open the App Store on your Apple TV. Search for Pluto TV and download the app.
I have Tubi..it’s not bad but I’m looking for streaming..

I have Tubi..it’s not bad but I’m looking for streaming..
It's all streaming if its coming from your appletv device. Have you tried the YouTube app and look for movies and such that way?

Also, put the MWC app on your appletv. The other day it sounded like you were using AirPlay from another device to your appletv just to watch a MWC game from the MW Network.

It's all streaming if its coming from your appletv device. Have you tried the YouTube app and look for movies and such that way?

Also, put the MWC app on your appletv. The other day it sounded like you were using AirPlay from another device to your appletv just to watch a MWC game from the MW Network.
Yes I went on the UNLV Rebels app to stream the women’s game. It was pretty cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT