ADVERTISEMENT

OT: semi kinda doing a reality show.

The colors of phlegm indicate that something is wrong internally. If you have a productive cough (one that produces mucus) and that mucus is not clear, then I'd recommend seeing a doctor. You don't want your condition to progress.
Stop eating nasty poons, bro...

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Haha, I shared a preroll of Sundae Driver with 2 other people Before I got on the bus. I was blitzed on the bus singing Dionne Warwick and 2 live crew explicit on the entire ride home. People were laughing and I didn’t give a shit. And some people were pissed. Invest in headphones dumbasses.

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing my latest conquest.

Just kidding, super duper friendzone!!

****, do you know how diseases spread? Through direct contact.

My dumbass met a personal gym instructor outside a Smith’s example. She was outside…and I talked to her. Told her how friendzone I was and she had to buy eye droplets I looked her as if I was a nurse and it was red. We talked I offer to buy her ice cream so at the counter I grabbed her ice cream to scan it. Fast forward 2 days and I’m having some weird pussi stuff coming out of my eye. Greaaaaaat!!!

****, do you know how diseases spread? Through direct contact.

My dumbass met a personal gym instructor outside a Smith’s example. She was outside…and I talked to her. Told her how friendzone I was and she had to buy eye droplets I looked her as if I was a nurse and it was red. We talked I offer to buy her ice cream so at the counter I grabbed her ice cream to scan it. Fast forward 2 days and I’m having some weird pussi stuff coming out of my eye. Greaaaaaat!!!
Stop sucking on the poons, Bro...Your eyes are rubbing against it.

I love fights..I’ll let you watch the video. Who was wrong and in the right? Enquiring minds want to know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT