ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Movies 2023!!!

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Getting a little head start.

M3GAN
Decided to watch this in theaters. Boy, was I so not disappointed in this. James Wan master horror movie maker hit all the right buttons. I thought the mother acted like sh*t and the kid actually acted better than the mom. This was surprisingly slow at first.
But it picks up..

I think this movie is actually good enough to bring your kids if they are like 9 years old. They will get genuinely scared at some of the scenes.

The music is actually very good. I won’t spoil anything but there’s a disco song on there that I’ve never heard before in my life. When the song came on, I immediately pressed my SoundHound app. It’s actually pretty bad ass..

If you got young kids, go take them, they will get scared.

Solid 8 out of 10

Up next, I decided to theater sneak and watch the Lebron James remake of House Party. This movie was an entire LBJ duck fest. Before it came out, I decided to check out the original movie and I didn’t finish the movie. Turns out Crapness begats crapness.

This movie sucked so badly on so many levels. I don’t know what to tell you. I walked out at the danceoff between the 2 hoes vs the 2 main characters dancing off to Montell Jordan’s “This is how we do it”.

Avoid this sh*t for brains movie at all costs. I had enough of it. If you like Lebron and he can do no wrong, this movie is probably for you.

2 outta 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: the Florian Trout

Knock at the Cabin!! Alright, I have not seen an M Night movie in a VERY Long time. I just know that they have been epic dog shits forever but I freakin’ loved this movie!! Do not spoil yourself and cheat to watch plot. My movie ratings are pretty simple. It’s either a gigantic turd or it’s a whopping 10. I was Very entertained. Well, I saw it for 5 bucks and sat exactly in the middle. I was getting my popcorn and one of my friends who I met at the crazy house recognized me. I don’t know how since I bought brand new eyeglasses but he wished me well.

Well go check it out..

Question for Supernatural fans. What do you think of The Winchesters thus far?

McG is back.

Some other series to check out:

Rings of Power
Tulsa King
The Last of Us
Reacher
Jack Ryan

I’ve been on a tear lately

They had “Friday the 13th part one” showing for 5 dollars at the Blvd Mall.

This is seriously the best horror of all time. Like I mentioned before, I was extremely sheltered. Wasn’t allowed to watch anything rated R without supervision as a kid. What

“Hey, if you were an Ice Cream, what flavor would you be?”

Ohhh such smooth opening question to hit on the women.

Every jumpscare in this movie got me.

Every woman minus the mom was hot stuff. I love the 70’s. Women just seemed more natural than today with all the makeup.

These types of movies scared the crap outta me as a child. I mean..not taking a shower unless someone was home etc.

10/10

I gotta watch the rest of them as grown adults.

Barbie 1/10

What a piece of sh*t movie. It’s not for kids I will tell you that. The themes of punching back at patriarchal laws, cognitive dissonance, and existential crises is not aimed at your kid. It’s aimed at the grown ass grandmas and women who ever owned a Barbie Toy doll.

Went to ready player 1 game bar and talked to this gay dude and his woman blonde friend who “loved the movie”. Blonde older fat Chick from New York who had to deal with cat calls in the city when she was younger. Asked her to show her tits as an opening line. Well crap, sorry not sorry that you were oogled in New York. We agreed to disagree about the movie itself.

There’s Silent Night, deadly Night..

That was a pretty cool 80’s slasher flick from what I remember?
Scrub, there are a lot sites view new movies for free. I hope you can find it. You dont have to pay for anything anymore in today's environment.

Scrub, there are a lot sites view new movies for free. I hope you can find it. You dont have to pay for anything anymore in today's environment.
Movies sucks this year. I do like The Flash. But other than that, I dont like anything else. Some cool TV are: Warriors, Swagger, Witcher...all free, Bro.

Reactions: RebelScrub
The new Mission Impossible was a fun watch, but I have liked them all and it seems that I like Cruise movies. They never seem to let me down. Also, I think he's an excellent actor (see his magnum opus - Magnolia).
Nah, his magnum opus was Wide Eyes Shut.

I gotta check out his new movie..I just wanna see that insane stunt that he’s doing.

No freakin’ CGI.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Not too much. Mid-life crisising, but nothing too wild, just hookers and blow with an occasional midget thrown in
Looking forward to the upcoming season for sure. Hoping something will finally work for us.

What about you?
I met this 43 year old woman at church. I do personal evangelism on the side. I met this 27 r old
dude I have an iPhone and an Apple TV.

Dude Ninja Turtles open tomorrow and Galaxy gave me enough for a free show.

Who wants to go and eat super high dollar bison burger at Carnal Steak House. $$$$$. I never had it before

Baptized this 27 year old guy after discussing Jesus and what you need to do to be saved.

Water Baptism. So this 43 year old woman from Oakland witnessed it and we hung out at 4 Kegs. Got the Stromboli l, some shrimp appetizers and pork sliders.

So then I took the bus to her side of town and she picked me up to go play basketball at the park at like 11 pm. Dude she hooked up the weed and I played with her. These young kids showed up and I was like super friendly but she got paranoid and thought they was going to rob us. I asked her, “are you gonna Rob me?” In front of the kids. Dude I got hella scared cause this was like in Centeniall Hills way da **** out there and I never been before.

Anyways she’s DTF, she wants to have kids but I’m scared of older sperm from me.

She told me she is really desperate and was looking at sperm donors online. Like, WTF.

I don’t think she works. So there’s a single’s convention at the Orleans for my church anffiliation. and we will see what’s up.

Oh I have to lie to women and not say I’m 46. This Filipino 35 year old with a hajib was so turned off when I told her my age.

Flash was 9/10 great cameos with all this multiverse crap n shit.

I don’t give a shit about DC Comics but I prefer their movies over Disney.

I snuck into this movie on opening week and a total of 6 people were watching it.

Alright about movies..I know I should be watching movies for free but I enjoy going to the theater and theater sneaking to watch other movies.

So this is a really old movie that I watched as a 4 year old or something. I was way too young to even be watching this but somehow I did. This movie absolutely scared the crap out of me.

Cathy’s curse..forget firestarter, this movie was better..not by much.

6 out of 10

Movies sucks this year. I do like The Flash. But other than that, I dont like anything else. Some cool TV are: Warriors, Swagger, Witcher...all free, Bro.
You have to be super picky with movies.

I liked the Flash Movie. Nic Cage Superman and George (I actually hate him) Clooney..

Can’t believe that guy got away with child kidnapping in real life. He’s actually a decent actor.

Come on know. You must be ultra tolerant to absolute absurdities. But sternly opposed to anything resembling normalcy.

That’s the way it goes.
That Snow White movie looks so awful. And can we point out what a dick Peter Dinklage is for basically making sure he was the only real little person in the movie because he complained it was offensive to cast little people in roles of dwarves or goblins?

You have to be super picky with movies.

I liked the Flash Movie. Nic Cage Superman and George (I actually hate him) Clooney..

Can’t believe that guy got away with child kidnapping in real life. He’s actually a decent actor.
Ezra? I thought he was a weird choice for the Flash. He runs funnier than Steven Seagal and he just has an odd vibe. I never thought of the Flash as being 'eccentric'.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
That Snow White movie looks so awful. And can we point out what a dick Peter Dinklage is for basically making sure he was the only real little person in the movie because he complained it was offensive to cast little people in roles of dwarves or goblins?
I heard they didn’t want to cast any midgets in there because it was offensive is that why because he complained?

I heard they didn’t want to cast any midgets in there because it was offensive is that why because he complained?
I believe he made a stink about casting little people as characters like dwarves and goblins so we got normal sized diversity squad for the Snow White movie.

I believe he made a stink about casting little people as characters like dwarves and goblins so we got normal sized diversity squad for the Snow White movie.
Countdown to complaints about cultural appropriation of midgets being played by normal sized people in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

• Haha

Best Godzilla movie ever. Not goofy like the 70s Godzilla movies(although they were great when you were a kid) and not obnoxious like the American 2014+ Godzilla movies where all the human characters are as appealing as a seeping open sore. Made for just $15 million and it puts the Hollywood kaiju movies to shame.

I’m stuck watching Hunger Games. I got da hookup at the Palms.

I wanted to see Godzilla that badly in theaters. Gonna see it tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT