ADVERTISEMENT

OT: semi kinda doing a reality show.

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
It would be about myself trying to score chicks and failing miserably..

I have a camera woman aka my roommate and she’s will be filming.

Legally, what do you guys think? I’m on a boxing website and they are intrigued by my personality. I been kinda filming by myself since YouTube started. So I wanna invest in google smartglasses where my eyeglasses. I was thinking facebook glasses.

Alright, well here is video of me talking to women at PT’s bar

Someone on another website says, if you ever see this woman again, you have a subscriber..well, I snuck into the Future Concert and guess who happened to see me.

I think it’s my calling..
To be continued.

Good idea? Bad? Thoughts? Criticisms?

It would be about myself trying to score chicks and failing miserably..

I have a camera woman aka my roommate and she’s will be filming.

Legally, what do you guys think? I’m on a boxing website and they are intrigued by my personality. I been kinda filming by myself since YouTube started. So I wanna invest in google smartglasses where my eyeglasses. I was thinking facebook glasses.

Alright, well here is video of me talking to women at PT’s bar

Someone on another website says, if you ever see this woman again, you have a subscriber..well, I snuck into the Future Concert and guess who happened to see me.

I think it’s my calling..
To be continued.

Good idea? Bad? Thoughts? Criticisms?
How will you make $$ ?

Just him being his cringey self … easy for him to do and it’s entertaining if you enjoy cringe.

You can't take you're eyes off it.

It's like a self contained YouTube rabbit hole.

You start off watching NFL highlights and 2 hours later you're watching mating habits of the praying mantis. Have no idea how you got there.

In this case you start the video, ask yourself why am I watching this? 45 minutes later videos over and you're still not sure why you watched it but damn it if you weren't entertained...

Reactions: j. spilotro
You can't take you're eyes off it.

It's like a self contained YouTube rabbit hole.

You start off watching NFL highlights and 2 hours later you're watching mating habits of the praying mantis. Have no idea how you got there.

In this case you start the video, ask yourself why am I watching this? 45 minutes later videos over and you're still not sure why you watched it but damn it if you weren't entertained...
You should be his wing man. I tried, I sucked at it.

Rocking the cradle, Scrub?
My roommate’s daughter is coming to the house this evening.

21 year old hot slut from San Diego who likes gangbangs, cocaine and weed.

I f*cked the mom but I haven’t had sex with the daughter. I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

The daughter is living in her car doesn’t have car insurance/valid registration.didn’t graduate high school, just got pushed to the curb by her ex boyfriend. But she goes around and does her hoeing or what I suspect is a prostitute. (Do what u gotta do. Make your ham wallet work for u)

She’s gonna stay at the house for 2 days max. So girls on cocaine..what goes up, most go down so she’ll probably just crash at the house till she finds a place to stay.

This is gonna be the worst party of all time.

Fueled by crappy U2 music. I just really hate life right now.

I am scared to death. My roommate says that she has camera equipment. All she has to do is set it up in my house and we would be filming anything except for live sex. Me cooking”g, reaction videos / general ****ery sex pranks etc. Well, if you wanna see me have sex..it’s out there.

Something felt bad and way off about her from the getgo. She offered to clean the house, organize and do dishes. The Scrubinator doesn’t cook because I suck at it. I bought a microwave, a crockpot and bought all the ingredients for food. She wasn’t cooking at all. She kept on saying she doesn’t feel good etc. anything to weasel out of doing anything. It’s like I thought u we’re going to save me money by not going out and cooking at home etc.

She’s an alcoholic. Has been drinking so much that she began to have seizures on me about 2 weeks ago. I called the paramedics. Well she went to Sunrise. And cleared up. They were going to admit her but she AMA’d walk back to my house and pulled the PICC line which is an IV straight to her heart at my house. There was blood everywhere.

I thought I could watch her since I used to work in mental health and people were detoxing all the time. I told her she is not to drink anymore. She told me “You’re not my god damn sponsor”

Well she dated a Filipino guy before me. I even met the guy and I talked to him. Took him out to Lefty J’s Hawaiian food and shesaid “she does not want to do anything.”

He says “I know..she hasn’t worked for 5 years.” She’s a Canadian who lost her papers so she can legally work here, it costs 1800 dollars for new papers and it takes 18 months for it to I offered to pay for it but it was too fishy..

Well after buying.organic meat for beef stew last week..she still hasn’t cooked. And this was a week ago.

Going back to her daughter coming over. Her daughter kept delaying. She was supposed to come yesterday but said she had a party in SD to go to.

I told my roommate “This is a bad idea. I know she is just gonna crash. I do not want to meet the daughter’s boyfriend. The boyfriend doesn’t work etc. all 3 of them ( my roommate, her daughter, the daughters boyfriend are freakin homeless!!!

Her daughter drives a 2010 Honda Civic.

So it’s Sunday morning and it’s 6:30 in the morning. I slept like crap, “I kept telling her in my sleep over and over..

“DO NOT HAVE HER BOYFRIEND in my studio.”

Well..I invited my roommate to go to church. My roommate says she wants to go to HER church.

I said “take the keys” and I’ll go to my church. I said “promise me the boyfriend does not walk into the apartment complex while I’m gone.”

My roommate says she told her daughter.

So I walk to my bus and it’s going to take 2 hours to get to my church. I feel bad and walk back to my studio..

I come back and the daughter’s boyfriend and her daughter are at my studio!!

I’m ****ing stunned and betrayed..

How would you like it as man of the house to have some people you never met at my studio???

Basic disrespect on a human level.

The roommate was like “hi meet my boyfriend and here’s the McDonald’s that we brought for you”

I was ****ing livid. I looked right at my roommate. I shut the door and told her daughter and said “ you gotta f’n go!!!” Go. I have helped you and you broughtbthe homeless boyfriend to the f’n studio while I’m gone.

Get out and don’t come back.

My roommate said “I’m calling the police. You sexually assaulted me the other night”

I have video of you admitting it..

She called the police. I grabbed all her belongings her bed and threw them outta my house. She had the audacity to light cigerettes in my house while waiting for the police.

I bounced and left. We yelled at each other and all the neighbors heard what happened.

The police came and took a statement from her while I was gone.

She said “they have a warrant out for my arrest”

So when I came back home..she’s sitting outside my studio blocking my door with the stupid mattress. Neighbors are telling her to shut the **** up. If you got sexually assaulted, why are you still at the house..

It’s just a freakin mess.

I talked to my black neighbors who heard heard her while the cops took a statement.

The black cop ( hooray for black cops and most cops in general) said to my neighbor, “I think she’s homeless. We’re not going to file charges”

“The story sounds too bizarre. Him putting Canadian ham on her vagina while eating it after he performed oral sex on her as she was being sexually assaulted?”

I talked to my black neighbors who heard heard her while the cops took a statement.

The black cop ( hooray for black cops and most cops in general) said to my neighbor, “I think she’s homeless. We’re not going to file charges”

“The story sounds too bizarre. Him putting Canadian ham on her vagina while eating it after he performed oral sex on her as she was being sexually assaulted?”
This sounds like the basis of a reality show to me.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, what do u think about my newest neighbor?

I dont see anything
Spirit airlines stewardess..she’s from Texas. Have to be super careful. Dad is in the cartel.

So the new age dating, is having sex first and then bringing her to church which I did.

We’re gonna go watch Black Little Mermaid on Monday!

This black woman picked me up in a 2020 Mercedes Benz and we’re gonna see little mermaid. We are friendzone!!

Alright guys..my latest catch. 21 year old fresh meat from LA. Dad is a retired cop. Her sister on the right..the blonde 1, 27 year old Air Force Cop. I want to have relations with the fat chick even though the 21 year old was into me.

What can I say I love sluts!

Dude, whatever I have it’s a SUPER Infection I went to Desert Springs hospital and my pain tolerance is like a 10 on a pain scar.The doctor ran all the labs, I thought I was having a heart attack because. I popped in a 200 mg IBuprophen and I am coughing up yellow/ green phlegm. Still.

He did not prescribe me any pain pills but instead prescribed me a steroid.

They ran lab draws, I have them on paper. Now I gotta go to my primary care doctor but guess what, she goes on vacation next week.

He said it’s either allergies. But when I was in the ER, my phlegm was clear.

Anyways, I took a niquil cough suppressant and the body is doing its job by clumping up the bacteria.

Anyways, I’m at the gym. On the quest to do every machine and infect everybody.

No marijuana, but so have the gummies in my fat bag.

Push through pain!

• Wow
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Dude, whatever I have it’s a SUPER Infection I went to Desert Springs hospital and my pain tolerance is like a 10 on a pain scar.The doctor ran all the labs, I thought I was having a heart attack because. I popped in a 200 mg IBuprophen and I am coughing up yellow/ green phlegm. Still.

He did not prescribe me any pain pills but instead prescribed me a steroid.

They ran lab draws, I have them on paper. Now I gotta go to my primary care doctor but guess what, she goes on vacation next week.

He said it’s either allergies. But when I was in the ER, my phlegm was clear.

Anyways, I took a niquil cough suppressant and the body is doing its job by clumping up the bacteria.

Anyways, I’m at the gym. On the quest to do every machine and infect everybody.

No marijuana, but so have the gummies in my fat bag.

Push through pain!
Dude, why would you go to the gym when you're sick like that?

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Dude, why would you go to the gym when you're sick like that?
My friend told me to stay home. **** that, I went anyways.

I am so achy right now. I am gonna pop in a gummy with weed.

On 10 bucks stupid shake. Subbed orange instead of apple juice.

I have chills and I don’t give a ****.

Dude I blasted my thermostat to 76 degrees..

Lemme share the labs when I get home.

I slept like dog shit.

THIS further justifies why I continue to workout at home even after gyms opened up again after Covid.
Do you workout at your work? I did a ton of rowing machines at 30 pounds, but I sprayed it down with a bottle and disinfectant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT