ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFF TOPIC OT Biden’s uncontrolled pen

Border wall was stupid. That money ought to have been used to help the countries the refugees come from.

The kids coming to border the are turning themselves in seeking asylum. They have a legal right to do that. The wall is irrelevant.

The refugee problem is a serious humanitarian issue. Treating refugees inhumanly, like Trump did, discouraged people from coming. Is that the kind of country you want live?

Tough problem. I have no solution.

Border wall was stupid. That money ought to have been used to help the countries the refugees come from.

The kids coming to border the are turning themselves in seeking asylum. They have a legal right to do that. The wall is irrelevant.

The refugee problem is a serious humanitarian issue. Treating refugees inhumanly, like Trump did, discouraged people from coming. Is that the kind of country you want live?

Tough problem. I have no solution.
You are being dishonest. A lot of Presidents has done exactly what TRUMP did. Including Biden. Cages? Obama did it way before Trump did. No they do not have a legal right to be here. Putting a strain on our economy, school systems and social services. We can not save the world. WE have way too many Americans that need help. They should come first. Encouraging minors to come here with/without their parents is going to have long lasting effects. The wall is not irrelevant. Slowing down the flow or drugs, illegals and human trafficking will only help us. We just spent what 3 trillion dollars on infrastructure bill and only 6% is actually going to that and they were complaining that it was too much money for the wall? The irony is off the charts. The only right they have is to seek asylum and wait their turn just like everyone else across the world that wants to be here. We take in more LEGAL immigrants than the rest of the world by a wide margin not including all of the illegals here.. It has to stop somewhere. Have some compassion ,but not at the cost of diluting the American dream so much that it ceases to exist!

LV Hiker - why don't we just triple your taxes so you can pay for the rest of the world. P.S. - I was forced to pay for school supplies (at greatly inflated rates to cover the free supplies to others) for my son while the CCSD was providing free food, medical services, computers, and supplies to illegals in the school district and their families on the tax payers dime, and now they want us to increase are sales tax to 10%.

As for the solution, it appears your solution is to destroy the standard of living for this country and raise our taxes to take care of the issues of the rest of the world?

Last edited:
Funny, we have now a wall around the capitol, the white house, high income people houses all over the world and those on the left say walls do not work while many of them have one. And they wonder why we do not trust leftist groups and the media.

First, I don’t live behind a wall.

I think it would be great to take care of people in this country. That is what the 3 trillion dollar “Covid” bill is about. it is projected to reduce poverty by 50%. people who work full time should be able to live above the poverty line.
Reugees have no right to enter the country but they have the right to have a hearing examining their claim.

Those of you not interested in the constitution, don’t mind you. The rest of you Nevada Bill AB286 passed!

AB286 will now be sent to the assembly floor for those of you who are really interested

First, I don’t live behind a wall.

I think it would be great to take care of people in this country. That is what the 3 trillion dollar “Covid” bill is about. it is projected to reduce poverty by 50%. people who work full time should be able to live above the poverty line.
Reugees have no right to enter the country but they have the right to have a hearing examining their claim.
Oh my, you really think the pittance given to people in the covid bill helps much? Just lets landlords increase rents more and housing costs inflate also. The poor will stay poor, I wish it was not this way as my son is poor also. And you really think bailing out bankrupt states with money from everyone else and calling it covid relief is fair? And fronting so called covid money to many liberal groups with lots of lobbiests helps the country? There is a big reason that Americas richest counties are around DC.

And by the way, many of us are on this board cuz we admired the style and success of Tark. Read a few of his books, he supported minorities, but suppprted conservatives at the polls. I will stay on Tarks side!

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
Oh my, you really think the pittance given to people in the covid bill helps much? Just lets landlords increase rents more and housing costs inflate also. The poor will stay poor, I wish it was not this way as my son is poor also. And you really think bailing out bankrupt states with money from everyone else and calling it covid relief is fair? And fronting so called covid money to many liberal groups with lots of lobbiests helps the country? There is a big reason that Americas richest counties are around DC.

And by the way, many of us are on this board cuz we admired the style and success of Tark. Read a few of his books, he supported minorities, but suppprted conservatives at the polls. I will stay on Tarks side!
He hated Tark with a passion. You won’t win any points with him that way. He and Maxson high fived when we lost to Duke.

He’s squishy soft academia.

Reactions: Rebel1986
God Joe, you have really lost it. I was pissed when duke beat unlv and still can’t believe the charge call against Greg at the end of the game. I certainly never hated Tark.

I’m sitting at home laughing at the idea Maxson and me high fiving over anything. The Biden sign in my front yard had more impact than anything I may or may not have said about Tark. That is to say not an iota🙂

It is Biden’s and Kevin Kruger’s time. Good luck to both of them. Not sure who has the tougher job. (I do know which job is more important 😐)

Anyone Andrew Yang gang? Yang wanted to force companies like Amazon to pay that VAT as a way to keep them from being able to avoid taxes.

We’d have a vat tax just like in Europe.

lot of Lisa lobe-ing going on these days.....

What are your thoughts on a 15$ minimum wage? I didn’t know the minimum in Vegas was still under 9$. Portland is set to hit 15$ in the next two years, but in order to live comfortably, not extravagantly, one would need to make around 24-25 an hour full time. And that number would get people away from the social assistance that all the rich folk call free handouts. It’s like they just want impoverished people to die.
I officially quit this job. At fedex the guys thought we were slowing down after peak season. I hate my fedex job.

I need a new job. A job that doesn’t require much though process.

you gotta be on drugs to work at what level they want.

I need to quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT