ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Rebels Infinity basketball thread

This team is just bad ass.

Very satisfying win. We came, we saw, we kicked ass.

This team is hard to defend. You double team Young, she will make you pay.

No, it won’t. The layout in rivals is terrible. It’s a maze to find messageboards

Had, no idea. How Rivals, does it's message board layouts.
I don't think it's all that bad. The problem is a lot of schools don't use Rivals for their message boards. Some schools like Kansas that do use it have everything on lockdown for paid subscribers.

Where I think it is good is that if you are logged on here and then you navigate to another Rivals school message board you are then logged on there as well. For example if you navigate to WazzuWatch and go into their Cougar Lair you are logged on and can post/reply just like here.

To navigate there just go to the top of this thread and just below your user name you will see "colleges" with a drop down arrow. Press the drop down arrow find the conference Pac 12 and then select Washington State and just like that you are in WazzuWatch and logged on.

I don't think it's all that bad. The problem is a lot of schools don't use Rivals for their message boards. Some schools like Kansas that do use it have everything on lockdown for paid subscribers.

Where I think it is good is that if you are logged on here and then you navigate to another Rivals school message board you are then logged on there as well. For example if you navigate to WazzuWatch and go into their Cougar Lair you are logged on and can post/reply just like here.

To navigate there just go to the top of this thread and just below your user name you will see "colleges" with a drop down arrow. Press the drop down arrow find the conference Pac 12 and then select Washington State and just like that you are in WazzuWatch and logged on.
Okay, would, you like to set it up here in Rebel net?
You, sound like you know what you're doing.

Yes, that's a good idea.
We need a Lady Rebel Forum. I'm sure, it will get more traffic.
Dude the question is, when will the coach get poached.

im on stupid apple phone. I’d rather post on a computer screen. It’s so outdated. They were supposed to upgrade everything so you can host pictures and video.

that never happened.

Yo let’s all meet at Decatur parkway Tavern where the old Ricardo’s Mexican Restaurant used to be.

The manager gave me the entire room to watch!!!

Meet up, for all the away games?
Yeah!!!! Dude, this team is special. The knights were also playing so I had like 6 peach shots cause they kept scoring. I was on Queer Street by the time the lady rebels won the game.

Jason is the manager there. We got the whole room set up.

Yeah!!!! Dude, this team is special. The knights were also playing so I had like 6 peach shots cause they kept scoring. I was on Queer Street by the time the lady rebels won the game.

Jason is the manager there. We got the whole room set up.
Is the Seton Hall game on tv or the internet?
It says, Flo Hoops.
If the manager, can get that game on. I'll be there.
I am not paying $30 dollars for that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelScrub
It appears Flohoops is a pay site. No free trial. $ 150 a year or $ 30 a month.
Why are we travelling to the other side of the country to play a game that Rebel fans can't watch for a reasonable price. If they are that desperate for money then charge $5 for a one time game. Better yet don't schedule these assholes again....ever.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
Why are we travelling to the other side of the country to play a game that Rebel fans can't watch for a reasonable price. If they are that desperate for money then charge $5 for a one time game. Better yet don't schedule these assholes again....ever.
The Az and OU games are good wins. No Thanksgiving tourney at home this year, road games instead. Now off to east coast. I think this is a better schedule to ensure NCAA at-large bid if they don't win the MWC tourney and a higher seed than a 12 if they do. Absolutely sucks for the TV situation but a better setup for bigger prizes.

1) Let's go undefeated, in the non-con.
2) Go, 18-0 in the MW regular season.
3) Win, the MWC Tournament.
4) Get a 4 Seed.
5) Host, an NCAA Tournament home game at the Thomas & Mack.

Easy, right?

Reactions: j. spilotro
The Az and OU games are good wins. No Thanksgiving tourney at home this year, road games instead. Now off to east coast. I think this is a better schedule to ensure NCAA at-large bid if they don't win the MWC tourney and a higher seed than a 12 if they do. Absolutely sucks for the TV situation but a better setup for bigger prizes.
They are the best games I have ever seen in my life!! Live and at the bar. Who else can do that!!

Is the Seton Hall game on tv or the internet?
It says, Flo Hoops.
If the manager, can get that game on. I'll be there.
I am not paying $30 dollars for that game.

It appears Flohoops is a pay site. No free trial. $ 150 a year or $ 30 a month.
F that, I’ll take the bullet and broadcast this and share either on Facebook live or on my YouTube channel!!!

but here’s the catch. You’ll have to put up with my friend and my commentary.

thank god for polyamourous relationships!!

• Haha
Reactions: WYNN or Dye
You’ll get to meet my personal chef AND my personal blunt roller!!

F that, I’ll take the bullet and broadcast this and share either on Facebook live or on my YouTube channel!!!

but here’s the catch. You’ll have to put up with my friend and my commentary.

thank god for polyamourous relationships!!
ok. Youtube is my preference. Just one friend? Doesn't polyamorous relationships mean more than two people? Fck it. I'll just follow the live game stats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT