ADVERTISEMENT

Maui!

Been forever. Hope we show up. Good thing about having a point guard like Dedan return is continuity should be a lot better even with all the other new faces.

For some reason I though Lahaina Civic Center had been lost in the fires, fortunately it wasnt and this years Maui Invitational will be played there as will 2025 I assume.

I was in Maui last week and then a few weeks before that in early April. My first two trips there ever. Seeing the entire town of Lahaina burned to the ground, I dont even know what to say, horrible. But, in those two trips which spanned 10 nights I talked to so many people thast lost family, friends, their homes, their animals, just how positive they are is incredible.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Maui is my favorite island of all the islands, i been lucky to attend 3 times and been to the island 6 times, i love Lahaina, they lost so much, i have to look at going next year, was out there when UNLV-Rice team, what was crazy, 6 weeks later Rice was gone, i left the island thinking UNLV was sweet 16 team, havent been excited since. Just dammmmm

DJ may not be here when this tournament happens, if it’s in 2025!
Ugh didn't even see that! I don't expect to see DJ suit up as a Rebel his junior year either. Pro or get a big payday before going pro. I would not blame him either way. Life is cutthroat and he needs to get paid.

Reactions: rebel5280
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT