ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Rebels basketball..time to support a real team.

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
I’m gonna go. It’s about the same product minus the dunking. Luis Rodriguez and Muoka are the only dudes that can dunk.

I think women’s basketball needs some love.

I’ll probably find upper seats and do my thang..if you know what I mean.

Reactions: RunninReb1989
Bro.. #24 Mech from CSU.

She is gorgeous!!!

No pics or video. Low battery u freaks.

I’m gonna go. It’s about the same product minus the dunking. Luis Rodriguez and Muoka are the only dudes that can dunk.

I think women’s basketball needs some love.

I’ll probably find upper seats and do my thang.. if you know what I mean.

Is admission free? What about parking

I’m not sure about parking cause I don’t drive..BUT, the women’s game was free for those that went to the men’s game. You could stroll in afterwards straight from our loss.

I bit the bullet and paid 45 bucks for the women’s games as well.

It’s a really good product.

There were 4 students sitting behind me and I was making an ass out of myself by yelling at the CSU bench.

And they had those Star Wars sticks from the men’s game. Well, the guy bounced and I was chatting it up with a girl. She’s like 20..she thought I was 36, BUT I told her the truth and said I was 46.

The only good thing about Uncle cliff Findlay was the Star Wars sticks was sponsored by him and the girls gave me theirs Star Wars sticks. They were free to the first 500 people.

So I was pretending I was Asoka Tano from Star Wars and just spinning around and chatting with them.

made a friend…we’ll see how it goes. Gorgeous sexy Mexican girl!!

You guys are idiots..women’s basketbal is on!!

Themw.com

Support the women. Unlike the men’s sports cough cough..football and basketball, the women’s team didn’t mail it in, mid season.

When you get older, you either become miserable or find a sport that makes you happy. The lesser known teams are filling in that gap.

You guys are ALL idiots.

The women’s team is 5-0. They play tomorrow Friday Night!!

Pack the Cox auxiliary arena!!

Dude you guys are all homosexuals. Rebels have a super duper awesome product in the lady rebels basketball.

She is way better than Kruger..and she has a vagina.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. The women’s game is at 8 pm.

Also, the Dallas Cowboys vs TB12.

This is seriously a tough one.

This staff has this team playing an exciting game. It's fun to watch the changes in strategy and tactics, or the effort for designed scoring inbound plays. Just as one doesn't judge HS players/games against pro player/teams, don't judge this against men's teams. It's different but just as competitive.

Some of the passes last night were just crazy good. It's stuff that probably doesn't work in the men's game because they are so much bigger, faster and stronger but it's fun to see regardless.

Another plus? You get to mingle with the players & coaches after the game, get to tell 'em, "good game," or, "great defense," or whatever.

It's pretty cool if you let yourself enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
Jesus Christ..Lady Rebels down 3-10, took Reno’s best shot and came back and mopped them. They are doing it rather easily too!!

Halftime performance..

That kid should have run it back for the Mens game instead of the "concert" we had.

Lady Rebels are killing it!!

They are playing in the Pit!!

Any win in the Pit is a good one. UNM cut it to 1 at 48-47 or 49-48. Sweet finish.

The women are not ranked because the conference as a whole doesn't do well out of conference against decent teams. UNLV lost by 25 to Oklahoma State who are 15-7 and in 6th in the Big12. They also lost by 7 to Pacific who are 9-14 and 8th in the WCC. Just like the men's schedule they also played a weak out of conference schedule. They non-conference schedule was a combined 118-120 record with only one game against a team in a major conference (Oklahoma State). If you look at the overall conference you can see that most of the conference is not very competitive. No doubt they are playing much better, but the only way they will see the top 25 is to win out and learn to schedule better out of conference teams in the future. A good example of how weak the conference is can be seen by the only ranked games played by teams in the conference
SDSU (#2 in conference) losing to 2nd ranked Stanford 86-48.
Air Force losing to 22nd ranked Michigan 68-48
New Mexico losing to 14th ranked Arizona 77-60
Fresno State losing to 11th ranked UCLA 82-48
The conference played a total of 4 ranked teams with all four being blowouts!

Last edited:
Reactions: WarthogRebel
If we’re overrated…so be it.

We’re winning huge. Hope the rest of the games are sold out!!

Huge game tomorrow..we’ll it’s filler before Super Bowl Sunday.

I plan on being there out of boredom. Something to keep me occupied.

Tried to go to the game tonight. Thought I'd drive up and buy a ticket. Mistake!!
There were several hundred people in line buying tickets for a concert. No way to get a Lady Rebel ticket without a 45-minute wait. I Like watching the Lady Rebels, but not that much.

Tried to go to the game tonight. Thought I'd drive up and buy a ticket. Mistake!!
There were several hundred people in line buying tickets for a concert. No way to get a Lady Rebel ticket without a 45-minute wait. I Like watching the Lady Rebels, but not that much.
Yo…I SNUCK into the Future Concert after the lady Rebel game!!! I’m here at the concert now!!

I also sat in front of 2 women’s volleyball team members and told them I would go to their games in the fall. The games are on Thursday and Saturdays.

Also, Larry Chin is still alive. He is the towel person for the lady Rebels.

It’s a very cozy function!!

46 year old man sneaks into rap concert. I have no freakin’ weed. This sucks!!!

There’s a good chance the Lady rebels enter the top 25 next week. The #19, #21 and #22 teams Lost this week
That was a gutsy win. They played defense and Fresno choked it away.

Support the lady rebels. Next game is on Valentine’s Day. Take your significant other and wear pink.

Be a part of lady Rebel history!!

Guaranteed themselves at least a share of the mwc title. One more win in their last four games and they will be the be outright mwc season champs

• Love
Next game is Saturday the 16th... a little after Valentine's day but it is the "Play for Kay" breast cancer awareness game in the T&M. Maybe a little more enticing... $1 tickets, $2 beers, free t-shirt game.

• Love
Next game is Saturday the 16th... a little after Valentine's day but it is the "Play for Kay" breast cancer awareness game in the T&M. Maybe a little more enticing... $1 tickets, $2 beers, free t-shirt game.
I believe the 16th is a Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT