ADVERTISEMENT

Is it going to get even better for us?

We won’t be getting everyone that the Conf Board is mentioning, though. We are getting really good starters! Imagine this first year that we will resemble Florida State if they joined the Big12.
Maybe this analogy went over my head but Florida State was a top 15 team that made the sweet 16. I’m sure they would have lost a couple more conference games playing in the Big 12 but FSU was still a very good basketball team.
Do you think UNLV is an NCAA team after the roster is completed?

We won’t be getting everyone that the Conf Board is mentioning, though. We are getting really good starters! Imagine this first year that we will resemble Florida State if they joined the Big12.
Florida State is very good. Your inferring some 7 footers or an All American shooting guard. The Ukranian kid from Gonzaga (6'11") with good feet, 20 foot range is transferring and in the portal. The third best center at Gonzaga would be awesome for us. Highly thought of in Europe before going to Gonzaga. The primary asset I see in all his recruits so far are hands, leaping ability, defense, and open court agility. AND they have hopps.

Reactions: RunRebelRun90
Style of play is what I’m inferring.

Truth be told I’m not a fan of Leonard Hamilton (maybe because I’ve never been a fan of FSU). That being said, he’s a S16 machine much like Izzo is a FF machine.

Reactions: mrodius
Florida State is very good. Your inferring some 7 footers or an All American shooting guard. The Ukranian kid from Gonzaga (6'11") with good feet, 20 foot range is transferring and in the portal. The third best center at Gonzaga would be awesome for us. Highly thought of in Europe before going to Gonzaga. The primary asset I see in all his recruits so far are hands, leaping ability, defense, and open court agility. AND they have hopps.
Both of Gonzaga’s back up centers are in the portal. I’d love either. I like the kid from Lamar, but I think we could possibly get better

Soldat, feel free to mock and laugh. I’m cool with that. We aren’t going after guys that have to look down while they dribble with both hands. We are going after very high level talent again.

Soldat, feel free to mock and laugh. I’m cool with that. We aren’t going after guys that have to look down while they dribble with both hands. We are going after very high level talent again.
I wasn't mocking you, I just found your Florida State of the Big 12 comment funny. It would be awesome if Kevin Kruger built his teams like Leonard Hamilton. Never really pegged him as a guy that valued length and athleticism.

We’re the FSU of the west.

Consistent sweet 16’s. I can be on board. Can anyone smuggle in a camera to these pickup games so we can see who is good and who is garbage?

What’s going on..

We’re getting a guard from Hawaii.

Is he as good as Anthony Carter or Alika Smith?

I expect one announcement next week, two if we are VERY lucky.

Thank you for the heads up! I know you can’t give any player specifics but can we expect another Big 12 guy or will it be a different conference? I keep hoping to see a guard from KU or OU is coming here.

Bryce Thompson from KU? Dude, UNLV will have to beat a lot of P5 schools for him....Hartman is very very good but this good...I dont think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT