ADVERTISEMENT

2012 UNLV Hustlin' Rebels Schedule

ScoresMan

National Player of the Year
Aug 31, 2008
The link can be found below. We play 4 teams who made it to the tournament last year but otherwise we have a semi "do-able" schedule. Even with TCU moving conference we still have a 3 game set home and home this year. Throw in a game against Nebraska in the Texas A&M-CC Tournament. We get the usual Riverside and Irvine games as well.

UNLV Baseball 2012 Schedule

One more month before the Hustlin Rebels start. GO REBELS!!!

just put a call in...I'll let you guys know whats going on with the squad in the next day or so...Team should be vastly improved....I know the pitching will be better....

who's looking to be our top pitcher? Peters is gone now to the Dodgers I believe? Any of our incoming freshman going to start?

Pitching will be much improved but young...TJ White from Gorman will start at 3rd....Kid can friggin hit!!! Holden from Rancho has transfered to CSN I believe....There are some grade issues also that they're trying to get ironed out with a player or two....Bottom line is the team will be better....I will get more very soon....

Sounds like the 2 local recruit pitchers have decided to not go pro and will stay with the Rebels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT