ADVERTISEMENT

Zimmerman

Lvreb86

National Player of the Year
Feb 6, 2010
Im just going through the NBA mock drafts and I'm kinda confused why he's leaving. I get the new coach thing and if thats why he leaves then whatever but he really should come back and develop. He went from an early lottery to late lottery to now a late first round pick. Theres no guarantee he's drafted in the first round, man i hope he shows well in the combine and doesn't pull a CW.

Mock Drafts

SI - 28th Suns - Do you have a Stephen Zimmerman take? Did you watch UNLV this year? I love the draft, but it's April. I don't love the draft enough to dig deep for a Stephen Zimmerman opinion in April.

Bleacher Report - 24th Hawks - There is some steal potential attached to Zimmerman, who played in just 26 games and was used during 21.9 percent of UNLV's possessions when on the floor. At 7'0", he's athletic with shooting touch and smooth footwork in the post, plus he averaged 13.4 rebounds and three blocks per 40 minutes.

Zimmerman will likely play his rookie season in the D-League to build up his confidence, reps and body. But long term, his size, mobility, jumper and interior activity could make him an NBA starter.

USA Today - 28th Suns -
Zimmerman must get stronger and continue to expand his perimeter game, but his potential as a pick-and-pop player should help him find a role.

Draft Express - 26th Raptors
NBADraft.Net 24th Hawks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News