ADVERTISEMENT

You can help progress UNLV Football

Lets get UNLV Football the resources they need to be successful. Please donate today.

Did my part yesterday! $250 may be big for some, small for others.

As mentioned, if we can get 10K to donate just at the base level, UNLV Football will have an additonal $2.5M to aid the program. Whether it be used for recruiting, training table or to keep CTS or assistant coaches from being poached, it will help the program move forward.

Based on 2.11M population of Las Vegas, 10K is a fraction of a percent and completely achievable.

2cysb6d.jpg

I'm signing up for the $250 level. I'm hurting for cash a little these days, but you sold me!
Thank you. If we can get the community supporting this program financially, success is all but guaranteed.

I was tempted to do $500 for half time event at home games but like you a little cash strapped and don't live in Vegas to really take advantage.

Make sure to go to UNLV Football Foundation Kickoff Party at Twin Peaks on August 23 6PM.

Last edited:
Thank you. If we can get the community supporting this program financially, success is all but guaranteed.

I was tempted to do $500 for half time event at home games but like you a little cash strapped and don't live in Vegas to really take advantage.

Make sure to go to UNLV Football Foundation Kickoff Party at Twin Peaks on August 23 6PM.

I would but I am an out-of-towner as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT