ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming thoughts

It will be interesting to see how both these teams come out for this game. Its a very oddly placed Bye Week for Wyoming. Are their players going to be able to refocus and put out a good effort. Will UNLV be able to find enough motivation to play with the same intensity we saw earlier this season.

These teams are very closely matched and the game should be very competitive. Rebels getting to 4 wins will be nice for outside perception and a nice momentum push heading into the heavy end of recruiting season.

The SDSU game shows what happens when several key players miss the game. I hope that we have back several of the players and they really need Decker. When I watched Palendech as QB, I feel like the entire team is out of sinc and things just dont go right.

I would like to know if Decker is playing or not, and the weather will also be a key factor. I really hope UNLV can come out and play hard and take this win which is needed in order to show everyone that there has been a significant improvement in the program.

Sanchez stated that Decker is starting the game after Tuesday's practice. Not sure who will be back on defense but looks like true Freshman Jacobson has held onto the starting spot at RT.

I guess I missed the info on Decker starting. I am really happy to see that Decker will play. I hope he can stay healthy for the entire game.

Reactions: DocRebel
It is 16 degrees right now with a high of 21 degrees for the day. I hope we can beat Wyoming but right now thinking we will end with 3 wins this season

As you look at the last 4 games - 3 out of 4 the defense hasn't had an impact for us. Could be their weaknesses were revealed and our opponents are taking advantage. Also could be wanting the season to be over since a bowl trip has not realistically been in the cards since then. I think a little of both. Combine that and the weather and a W would be a surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT