ADVERTISEMENT

WR Seneca McKie

jmcnamaraiii

All American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2014
Just listened to a podcast. Said WR was our strongest position and been balling out at camp. Was surprised to hear that considering Masters and Jenkins left. Good to hear. Apparently McKie has been the biggest surprise standout so far.

Just listened to a podcast. Said WR was our strongest position and been balling out at camp. Was surprised to hear that considering Masters and Jenkins left. Good to hear. Apparently McKie has been the biggest surprise standout so far.
I've heard a lot of praise for him and Weimer. Sounds like if QBs stay upright, should be major growth area... ya know, passing game.

Good deal though!

What podcast contains UNLV football info??

Podcast is very rosy for Unlv. Those great receivers mean nothing if you cannot protect the qb

They’re overally
Podcast is very rosy for Unlv. Those great receivers mean nothing if you cannot protect the qb
Agreed. Until I see it. I’ll believe it. Do have concerns about the offensive line, which wasn’t talked about. Good thing we have like 4 QBs now lol

They’re overally

Agreed. Until I see it. I’ll believe it. Do have concerns about the offensive line, which wasn’t talked about. Good thing we have like 4 QBs now lol

You know what they say about having 2 or 4 QB;s? If you have 2 or 4 QB's you don't have One!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT